Two woman arrested for dhaqan xumo in GuriceelπŸ‘–

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No need for to make this public. Could have dealt with this privately.

Tiktok needs to be banned asap, these girls knew that pants are not gonna be accepted in Guriceel this century and risked their reputation to post a stupid dance for tiktok.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
No need for to make this public. Could have dealt with this privately. Tiktok needs to be banned asap, these girls knew that pants are not gonna be accepted in Guriceel this century and risked their reputation to post a stupid dance for tiktok.

Walaal TikTok is a cancer that must be banned and eliminated in Somalia. These youth are exposed to the corruption of the West and imitate it. I am shocked this happened in Guriceel which is reknowned for its strong Islamic ideals. Im glad the police set an example.

How are young girls wearing pants getting arrested faster than actual criminals 🀣 lol the only good thing about Somalia is I don’t foresee us ever having a country where the police jails women for petty things like they do in some other muslim countries. The same clan pressure that has the police releasing murderers/rapists is the same one that’ll have these girls walking freely after pulling stunts like this.

The pictures of them in saldhiga is just πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

TekNiKo

VIP
IMG_0128.jpeg

TikTok must be banned just look at the difference :jcoleno:

How are young girls wearing pants getting arrested faster than actual criminals 🀣 lol the only good thing about Somalia is I don’t foresee us ever having a country where the police jails women for petty things like they do in some other muslim countries. The same clan pressure that has the police releasing murderers/rapists is the same one that’ll have these girls walking freely after pulling stunts like this.

The pictures of them in saldhiga is just πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Priorities wrong

TekNiKo

VIP

TekNiKo

VIP
Yeah I run many successful blogs and I am a reporter and its my passion. If its β€œgossip” to you go complain the MODS as usual. I actually make money unlike you stuck in your hooyo’s basement in Dixon.

Yeah I run many successful blogs and I am a reporter and its my passion. If its β€œgossip” to you go complain the MODS as usual. I actually make money unlike you stuck in your hooyo’s basement in Dixon.

LOL

You have no idea where I am from, but walahi, I can expose you and have you crying blood.

Go ahead, Ive been exposed many times on this forum and somnet. I am very happy and successful funding myself and my family in Africa.

Even Drake shouted me out something you will NEVER achieve.

:pachah1: I always love it when you show me how stupid you are.

1. Admits to running gossip blogs, are you trying to get a first class ticket to hellfire? And then you are stupid enough to feed your family with the same haram income.
2. Brags about criminals from Toronto and instagram models
3. Proud of being 'shouted out' by Drake

This is the same person, that pretends to care about islamic morality.

The day that your operation is shut down, the Somali community will celebrate.

Trending