Type of beautiful women/girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawdian

Hawdian
In my eyes there is nothing more beautiful than a nationalist women who takes pride in her culture, tradition and background.

They are type of women with knowledge and beauty by far. :banderas:

tumblr_lxyfn2Hg2E1qd7gsyo1_500.jpg

upload_2016-12-1_19-30-38.jpeg

image4583.jpg

1413071_55619510152571276130078_jpgd16d1484a2041b696a69f506cc4e8c48

Here is the message from the legendary goat known as Muhammed Ali telling us to stick with your own people or else you're a self hater. Because why would you want to lose your own bloodline, idenity and ethnic background?

R.I.P Muhammed ali! The way he dominates this self hater and speaks so much truth. :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ali is that nigga :salute:

Feel for the AA community. All their leaders were gone past the 70s :wow:

Hawdian

Hawdian
Ali is that nigga :salute:

Feel for the AA community. All their leaders were gone past the 70s :wow:

He spoke such truth and a true legend. May his soul rest in peace.

AA are now lost, but i hope their community improves and tackle their problems inshallah.

But other than that, i learned something from this video long ago just stick with your own people and don't have confused lost children and die out your bloodline.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He spoke such truth and a true legend. May his soul rest in peace.

AA are now lost, but i hope their community improves and tackle their problems inshallah.

I don't think they're lost. Plenty of wealth and education in that country for them to succeed. They just need a resurgence in ethnic pride.

Lot of accomplishments for them to be proud of in the modern sense (I'd say they're one of the more decorated non-white ethnic groups post 1800s).

Their problems are mostly familial, institutional and leadership based. Actually pretty basic problems to tackle. They're gonna be aight.

Hawdian

Hawdian
I don't think they're lost. Plenty of wealth and education in that country for them to succeed. They just need a resurgence in ethnic pride.

Lot of accomplishments for them to be proud of in the modern sense (I'd say they're one of the more decorated non-white ethnic groups post 1800s).

Their problems are mostly familial, institutional and leadership based. Actually pretty basic problems to tackle. They're gonna be aight.

True, but black lives matter ruins the image of AA and they are only 13% of America population and yet commit half of American crime statistics, not to mention hoodrats and black on black crime is ridiculous.

But inshallah they progress under donald trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.