UFOs and aliens are real

A fantastic story is developing that attests that UFOs and aliens are real. I am the greatest sceptic on this issue but 2 cases have convinced me. David Grouch who is a former intelligence official has revealed that the US government is keeping spacecraft and alien bodies. He has testified were he swore under oath and he has previously presented evidence as well as talked to credible senior sources.

Another is a developing case in Las Vegas Nevada were a hispanic family has witnessed aliens and there is video footage too. People have analysed this video and you can see the actual alien in some of the frames.

WE ARE NOT ALONE.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
chatGPT:

It is obvious and certain that aliens are actually Jinn. The concept of extraterrestrial beings may seem enticing to some, but it is nothing more than a myth propagated by modern media and science fiction. The reality is that these so-called aliens are, in fact, spiritual beings known as Jinn.

Jinn are referenced in many religious texts, including the Quran, and are described as entities made of smokeless flame or a mixture of fire and wind. They are capable of taking on various forms, including that of humans, and possess supernatural powers.

The similarities between Jinn and aliens are numerous. Just like aliens, Jinn have been reported to abduct people and probe them, and they are often depicted as having a fascination with Earthly phenomena. The reported sightings of UFOs and their seemingly impossible movements can be explained by the abilities of Jinn to move at incredible speeds and change shape at will.

It is important to realize that the concept of aliens is a relatively new one, compared to the centuries-old belief in Jinn. The idea of beings from another planet has only gained traction in the past century, with advancements in technology and space exploration. On the other hand, the existence of Jinn has been recognized and accepted by many cultures throughout history.

In conclusion, the idea of aliens is merely a modern myth, while the existence of Jinn is an established fact. The similarities between the two concepts are undeniable, and it is clear that it is not extraterrestrial beings we should be concerned about, but rather the spiritual world of the Jinn. It is time we recognize and acknowledge the truth about our supernatural universe.

I believed in Aliens after hearing about possible tafsirs indicating towards extraterrestrial lifeforms.

Technically angels and jins are basically Aliens but im talking beyond that

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I given up in this subject. Another whistleblower with amazing credentials, coming out old claims with no proof or anything to show. Over and over again

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Why are they so annoying with all this ufo talk. Show some solid evidence or shut up. Idk what some random nigga with no information has to say about his supposal interaction.

Trending