Ugandishu's favorite pastime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Ugandishu made history. They make the country look Bantunistan and shit whole place.
I stop watching news from ugandishu cuz couldn't recognise beloved home. People look a like Kampala or look more Sawahili. The DNA completely changed. curse city.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ugandishu made history. They make the country look Bantunistan and shit whole place.
I stop watching news from ugandishu cuz couldn't recognise be loved home. People look a like Kampala or look more Sawahili. The DNA completely changed. curse city.
Must be the curse of the AMISON perhaps ? Although you've got to be wary people in somalia are dark skinned wich is natural because of the climate I don't know why people are saying they look bantu. What are people's perception of somalia light skinned cuacasions lol

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Must be the curse of the AMISON perhaps ? Although you've got to be wary people in somalia are dark skinned wich is natural because of the climate I don't know why people are saying they look bantu. What are people's perception of somalia light skinned cuacasions lol

We were light brown skinned people, but seems ugandishu area melted with Bantu.
Thanks Allah my clan are save from these invaders. Anyway, our figure and body instruction is cuacasiins.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We were light brown skinned people, but seems ugandishu area melted with Bantu.
Thanks Allah my clan are save from these invaders.
So everyone in somalia should be light skinned according to your statement ? If not they must be automatically mixed with bantu. What a preposterous assumption sir the climate is the real indicator of one's melanin somalia is near the equator thus very warm. Therefore to combat skin cancer people will tend to be medium to dark skinned. Besides somalia is in africa so expect dark people to exist there, it's not an ugly thing to be dark skinned you know. It saves us from the harsh rays of the sun plus gives us fresh vitamin D. So no I disagree that bantu has made people darker it's the climate. If me or you were to go to somalia we would also tan it's natural nothing to be afraid off. The somali in the west tend to be more lighter skinned due to the cold climate they live in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending