UK Roadman’s home comes under attack from mooryaans!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo we Aussies n Brits have the same attitude and values and we don't hold back if we see ape culture, I would be yelling in my thick Aussie accent f*ck off you throwbacks from the dark ages or stone ages, leave people private property alone.

Their carrying guns like stone age ppl carried stone tools to threaten people and this will shock the average Aussie or UK diaspora maybe not America where gun is normal lol but even them we see them as socially backwards. Cause we r used to being equal under the law and receiving our court letters and going to civil court over civil matters. Where in the civil law code did this man violate any land law, we don't live In a world of apes and guns.

What a great idea he used his fone as a weapon to record these throwbacks from the stone age, hopefully his partner can then take the footage and get those thugs killed or lose their jobs for moryanimo. We must tell locals record these thugs if you see corruption behaviour or moryan crap eventually they will stop since 90% of the ppl have smartphones.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'ma kinda glad hg infected Hamar with their mudug culture which I think had deeper intentions of harming abgaal losing the capital @Jungle

Those boys don't like you bruv or else why wud they harm your role as the capital, noone likes deep talk I get it they prefer fkd 😂

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Hamar ppl and in general genuine locals with centuries of history r not a bad people it's these throwbacks from mudug n galgaduud region bringing central Somalia culture upon them, I standby that but it's a shame dadka deegaanka can't overcome it and unite and say keep that shit away from us, what they did sadly was play into the bait where each hawiye subclan brought over central Somali nomadic ppl into Hamar including murusade from elbur, hg, wacaysle, etc lol now the true locals live and behave like reer mudug but that will also come with a huge loss that your not suitable for Somali capital and unity purpose 😂 even reer galkacyo r trying their hardest to combat that old culture so the city is selected as the new capital, while these dummy southies r spreading mudug culture. We live next to mudug who r wild and next to bari who is way to soft and I can see why Garowe was selected as capital as we r in between and can adopt hot head or cool head culture depending on the circumstances.

I think nugaal is the most rational region due to being exposed to mudug unworkable hot head culture and Bari way to soft and taken advantage of culture. We wear both hats and we execute each hat where it's suitable. We agree with reer Bari attitude dhagax dhigid culture or progress is most important but we agree with mudug culture also none of that is important if you can't defend it 😜.

Believe me the most rational ie balanced type of leadership will come out of nugaal not just Issa Mahmoud but anyone who lived there for centuries has the same type of mindset whether it's Omar Mahmoud in burtinle or even my jifi bah dubays. But mind U nugaal basin is a culture that extends thru sool to erigavo also we have similar values.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jungle everyone laughs at dameer abgaal no matter what clan, gee your a majority in Hamar U can't even unite abgaal and say war bahashani casimadu yaysan na dhaafin, your like literally ambuulo eating fools, I've rarely met an abgaal who has any intelligence 😂 do U think for one second if any darod clan or hawiye clan had the capital they would put it into question or jepordy over USC mashruc mudug looga keenay 😂 only abgaal bruv lol.

Watch any of elders in Issa Mahmoud rise up and kill or lock up or silence any xoolo Issa Mahmoud playing unukah leh lol way og yihin dantoooda. Unlike U but most clans do wada tashi about trade offs wins vs losses and being capital anywhere whether regional or federal they know the wins outstrip the losses 😂

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle everyone laughs at dameer abgaal no matter what clan, gee your a majority in Hamar U can't even unite abgaal and say war bahashani casimadu yaysan na dhaafin, your like literally ambuulo eating fools, I've rarely met an abgaal who has any intelligence 😂 do U think for one second if any darod clan or hawiye clan had the capital they would put it into question or jepordy over USC mashruc mudug looga keenay 😂 only abgaal bruv lol.

Watch any of elders in Issa Mahmoud rise up and kill or lock up or silence any xoolo Issa Mahmoud playing unukah leh lol way og yihin dantoooda. Unlike U but most clans do wada tashi about trade offs wins vs losses and being capital anywhere whether regional or federal they know the wins outstrip the losses 😂
You and your ramblings mar mar caruur aad isku bedesha sxb. Somalia gormaa kugu dambesay? Waa duran tahay ee ku dhihi lahaayeen dadkaas adigo kale :russ:

'USC mashruc' @Libaax-Joore reminds people everyday you are the product of xaraan booli qaran so I'm not suprised you call USC a mashruc.

Abahaa lacag xalaal weligiis ma arag, waa kan adiga ku dhalay 40 jir qabiliste welibo gaal ah tii ku dhashay ka sii daran 20 sano iyo ka badan ow dadkeeda online ka caynooya :dead:waa habaar

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You and your ramblings mar mar caruur aad isku bedesha sxb. Somalia gormaa kugu dambesay? Waa duran tahay ee ku dhihi lahaayeen dadkaas adigo kale :russ:

'USC mashruc' @Libaax-Joore reminds people everyday you are the product of xaraan booli qaran so I'm not suprised you call USC a mashruc.

Abahaa lacag xalaal weligiis ma arag, waa kan adiga ku dhalay 40 jir qabiliste welibo gaal ah tii ku dhashay ka sii daran 20 sano iyo ka badan ow dadkeeda online ka caynooya :dead:waa habaar

Im the product of booli qaran kulaha yet it's Somalis who are all yelling for siyad era to return noone is yelling for your USC but all carving new states to flee you, you are beneath me bruv. Last blow baa ku harsan to show Somalis the world your capital doesn't function as a capital but tribal territory and that's it your dead then officially. Calling me a gaal when you grew up in looted muslim properties and everything U have is thru loot. War soco your the true Gaal U want a fatwa to see who is lol if we present our case to Islamic ulamah worldwide?

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Cajiib never thought I'd hear this word from an abgaal guy, if you hear dhul xaaran I hear mogadishu post 91' u guys steal people's homes bury the owners in backyard and then turn around to talk about xaraan and dowladnimo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cajiib never thought I'd hear this word from an abgaal guy, if you hear dhul xaaran I hear mogadishu post 91' u guys steal people's homes bury the owners in backyard and then turn around to talk about xaraan and dowladnimo.

I have valid Intel even their mosques r built with loot money making it nijaas praying there. I was told this in 99 by a HG dude who said it's cleaner U just pray at home not mosque 😂

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
I have valid Intel even their mosques r built with loot money making it nijaas praying there.
They killed people in those masjid sxb, then they pray salah just a little later. I heard horrible stories from that city from my father wllhi even innocent civilians who came to them and said ' let me leave this city ' were butchered for no reason waxaan waa fucking xoolo let out of the zoo and they wanna lecture you on xalal iyo xaran.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They killed people in those masjid sxb, then they pray salah just a little later. I heard horrible stories from that city from my father wllhi even innocent civilians who came to them and said ' let me leave this city ' were butchered for no reason waxaan waa fucking xoolo let out of the zoo and they wanna lecture you on xalal iyo xaran.

They try to blame siyad but everyone knows siyad was defending his govt and fighting foreign stooge rebel groups just like abi Ahmed is fano or Tigray yet their silent about him. The truth is which has to be told post 91 these ppl changed the war over govt power to let's kill civilians and clans and loot and they were like that untill Abdullahi Yusuf govt said Enuff is Enuff U won't hold the nation hostage anymore to your zoo like people, then geedi said his got relative ties with meles who can assist because remember xitaa Ina salad bay uu diideen inu dawlad dhiso his own Tol ffs lol. That's when ppl knew these guys just don't want a govt.

@TekNiKo once in awhile turns his attention to hawiye and tries to sow discord between them, this guy plays all sides against each other, he had a temporary alliance of convenience with @Jungle and now he turned on him because he has no more use for him 😂😂😂

professional iskudiirist

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I have valid Intel even their mosques r built with loot money making it nijaas praying there. I was told this in 99 by a HG dude who said it's cleaner U just pray at home not mosque 😂
Waryaa ciyaarta masaajidka ka daa. Yaa u sheegee masjid aa laga dhisaayay xamar 99ka🤣

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
When I hear xaaraan i think xamar 1969-1991. Carwo itka in hodan is a prime example.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
You seriously expect anyone to believe that crap
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin