Uk Somalis get called out

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
She’s an idiot. Does any other demographic generalise and rank their diaspora like this? Somalis always contribute to their own stereotypes and criticise their people so openly

It's best to avoid somali twitter or any social media where somalis congregate genuinely, somali spaces are almost always toxic. The only place that seems remotely alright is r/somalia.

She’s an idiot. Does any other demographic generalise and rank their diaspora like this? Somalis always contribute to their own stereotypes and criticise their people so openly
What pissed me off the most was ajanabis commenting and giving their two cents but I can’t blame them we made them feel comfortable

I don’t know why UK Somalis get grouped together ngl, I always see it on here.

We probably have the most diverse diaspora in terms of qabil/history, there’s no way a lander who’s family came to UK in the 60s is the same as someone who came from xamar in late 2000s
Pushing this again. Shoutout all my fellow 3rd gen somalis 🫑

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
mustards vs muslims
Machine Gun Lol GIF by Justin Gammon
Food Fight GIF by Disney Channel
Angry Stress GIF

She’s right, majority of the incels I’ve seen on that app always seem to be from the UK
I agree they all seem to be mainly from their it’s a weird phenomenon

uk Somali men and women have a lot of issues as well it just presents itself in different ways

Last edited:
She's correct but she had no reason to verbalise it besides a pathological need for the attention she doesn't get in real life, as with most people behind these provocative tweets.

Should've kept it in the drafts or post it in Af-Soomaali if she insists on ragebaiting online.

She's correct but she had no reason to verbalise it besides a pathological need for the attention she doesn't get in real life, as with most people behind these provocative tweets.

Should've kept it in the drafts or post it in Af-Soomaali if she insists on ragebaiting online.
Yeah it was a bait post it lead to a lot of Uk twitter bashing reer America and Minnesota calling them all types of shit we have to start viewing each other as a collective instead of dividing into cities,tribes etc

Trending