UncleMenace's real birthday was yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I disputed the number you put on me but I'm not a female and won't be stuck at 24 for 5 consecutive years like @Reiko :russ::drakelaugh:

Alhamdulilah to Allah for allowing me to reach this milestone :2tjlv3e:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My father was in the military and so he wrote down all of our birthdays. It was important for military to do this because the government would have to raise your salary and food ration.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Time to retire in hargeisa with a young wife (18/19 year old from poor family)

I intend to do that but first let me preoccupy my female here with more children. Preferably she will not be as lethal as she is ( she would wanna disable me financially if I do it right now but I should wait and plot.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Happy Birthday Adeer! Many more blessed years to come :salute:I'm sure he's not 37, he looked way younger, i would say he's on his early thirties:patrice:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Happy Birthday Adeer! Many more blessed years to come :salute:I'm sure he's not 37, he looked way younger, i would say he's on his early thirties:patrice:

You remember that appearance in Dheegso's Snapchat.

I salute you for being a rageedii and not exposing me, not that it would've destroyed me but you showed raganimo:salute::salute:

I intend to do that but first let me preoccupy my female here with more children. Preferably she will not be as lethal as she is ( she would wanna disable me financially if I do it right now but I should wait and plot.

This is the reason why are youth are lost and getting in all sorts of trouble. Don't become another absentee father odayahow.

Dhalashow wacan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.