Uninvited guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So it's Sunday today, which means cleaning the house, laundry, cooking, and dodging people on my group text.

So I was minding my own business, vacuuming the house, after I was done, the doorbell kept ringing as if someone was being chased. I opened the door and I saw familiar faces, my mom's friends. Of course as a typical Somali ladies, they started yelling at me and demanding an explanation on why I took so long to get the door, I told them I was vacuuming. Anyways it's been 4 hours now, and I've been slaving like a 1835 negro maid. These ladies tired me out damnit and my madre is not at home. Smh. I've been hit with personal questions, they commented on my "vanishing body" and one of them even demanded to cook me hilib Ari, I declined and she said kibiir baa haayo. Na hedhee madax adeeg iska dhaaf. I told them I was a vegetarian/pescetarian and they looked like lucifer himself was talking to them. Shuqul gaalo aya wadaa. Sheeko cusub. Smh. I feel like an interrogated Mexican who crossed the border and accidentally walked into a republican, conservative family.

How was your Sunday everybawdy!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think that's the one dhaqan somali I will never ever ever do is invite myself over announced.

Yesterday I went out of town to catch up with a friend who just had a child. Her baby was too cute. Unfortunely I got back home at around 1am.

I've just been chilling today and catching up on some work that has been long over due. :eek:

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

@miski arghhhh tell me about it, I don't go anywhere uninvited. Never ever.

Awww babies are so cute, I feel so broody lately.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

my sunday is...

but fuuuck i absolutely HATE guests. much less unannounced ones. nr 1 pet peeve.

Q

Queen Carawelo

my sunday is...

but fuuuck i absolutely HATE guests. much less unannounced ones. nr 1 pet peeve.

I give my mom's friends a pass, they knew me ever since I was a toddler but giiiiiiirl I hate when they judge me from head to toe right Infront of me. Smh.

B

bilan M

@miski arghhhh tell me about it, I don't go anywhere uninvited. Never ever.

Awww babies are so cute, I feel so broody lately.

I think this is one of the signs of the day judgement univited guest r a blessing, they leave ur home with your sins. I think its really sad what young somalis r turning into.

Idol actually reading OP made me smile and chuckle Specially the part "they started yelling at me and demanding an explanation on why I took so long to get the door":dead:

Bilan I think the guests are soo cool with her mom that it doesnt make sense to call and say we are coming.

but you havent answered my question, is he omar or cuman?

Last edited:
B

bilan M

Idol actually reading OP made me smile and chuckle Specially the part "they started yelling at me and demanding an explanation on why I took so long to get the door":dead:

Bilan I think the guests are soo cool with her mom that it doesnt make sense to call and say we are coming.

but you havent answered my question, is he omar or cumand?

Is who omar or cumand?

Hafez

VIP
I think this is one of the signs of the day judgement univited guest r a blessing, they leave ur home with your sins. I think its really sad what young somalis r turning into.

How do they leave your house with your sins bro? I'm a student of knowledge and I've never heard this from the scholars. I can imagine that it will be makrooh. When you feed people as an act of sadaqah, they would be the cause of your sins being wiped away. Where did you hear that it's a sign of يوم القيامة؟
I take comments about religion very serious bro.

B

bilan M

How do they leave your house with your sins bro? I'm a student of knowledge and I've never heard this from the scholars. I can imagine that it will be makrooh. When you feed people as an act of sadaqah, they would be the cause of your sins being wiped away. Where did you hear that it's a sign of يوم القيامة؟
I take comments about religion very serious bro.

I just heard older ppl saying it. i dont think they wipe all sins, its not hajj! Only god knows what sins he delets with this charity. But an open door to feed some1 and give them shelter for a short period is one the foundations of our culture we r famous for it. I remember when i was travelling in ghana this christian ghanian was telling me not ti go to the north that its full of mudlims and they were violent and he calles them a bunch if names. Then he said "but these ppl feed u" and that they were famous for being generous when they welcomed ppl.

Hafez

VIP
I just heard older ppl saying it. i dont think they wipe all sins, its not hajj! Only god knows what sins he delets with this charity. But an open door to feed some1 and give them shelter for a short period is one the foundations of our culture we r famous for it. I remember when i was travelling in ghana this christian ghanian was telling me not ti go to the north that its full of mudlims and they were violent and he calles them a bunch if names. Then he said "but these ppl feed u" and that they were famous for being generous when they welcomed ppl.
I didn't say it wipes all sins bro, I said it wipes some of your sins, if Allah (SWT) accepts it from you.

“Charity extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire, but hasad (malicious envy) consumes good deeds as fire consumes wood.”

In fact good deeds remove evil deeds in general bro. Many people are ignorant about the religion nowadays and mislead other people too. o_O

B

bilan M

I didn't say it wipes all sins bro, I said it wipes some of your sins, if Allah (SWT) accepts it from you.

“Charity extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire, but hasad (malicious envy) consumes good deeds as fire consumes wood.”

In fact good deeds remove evil deeds in general bro. Many people are ignorant about the religion nowadays and mislead other people too. o_O

so it not true? Ok that should teach not to listen to somali iislaamaxo. I always thought that if u treat a guess well in ur home they leave with ur sins.

T

Tokio

that's why you look through the curtains like a ninja. if you don't fancy what you see, don't open the door at all!

bila xishood

Hafez

VIP
so it not true? Ok that should teach not to listen to somali iislaamaxo. I always thought that if u treat a guess well in ur home they leave with ur sins.
NO BRO LOL. Astagfirullah, don't worry bro, seek knowledge in Sha Allah. May Allah make it easy for you.

Q

Queen Carawelo

that's why you look through the curtains like a ninja. if you don't fancy what you see, don't open the door at all!

bila xishood
Loooool

I can be xasiid at times but I'm not that evil. Plus my car was in the driveway. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.