University Tutor Forced Black Athletes To Have Sex With Her Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me do a Menace for a sec here:

:damn:coolio:krs::mindblown::ohdamn::ohhh::what::wtfguccimane::tuckerwtf::williamswtf::draketf::eminemdamn:

It's an allegation for now but if it's true then I wonder what kind of mother would solicit men to have sex with her daughter? :cosbyhmm:

Wow! @menace, you're alive and still here, bruh? I heard a rumor that you have exiled and have been hiding in somewhere in the mountains of Sanaag or something like that. Did you step on a landmine or something, sxb? Horaa loo yiri 'hunguri weyni sibiq bey kugu ridaa'. lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Wow! @menace, you're alive and still here, bruh? I heard a rumor that you have exiled and have been hiding in somewhere in the mountains of Sanaag or something like that. Did you step on a landmine or something, sxb? Horaa loo yiri 'hunguri weyni sibiq bey kugu ridaa'. lol

:damn::damn::damn: I was compromised by my weakest side, which is my greatest weakness...a female :eminemdamn::eminemdamn:

I've hired a lawyer

@The-Screw

:damn::damn::damn: I was compromised by my weakest side, which is my greatest weakness...a female :eminemdamn::eminemdamn:

I've hired a lawyer

@The-Screw

Was the damage very damaging ama mid laga soo kaba karo, inaar? lol

Glad to see you've escaped unscathed and are still with us. I had some doubt of how forthcoming and fearless that young lady who got you was around here. Something was off and you should have had your senses up, sxb. Well, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson from that incident.

i wish that white blond reporter would do this to me :ahhhh::ahhhh::ahhhh:

any pics of the daughter :feedme:

I know, bruh. It's like those stories you hear about some dumb teenage school boys who have sex with their sexy-ass female teachers and decide to expose them in the end. Who the f*ck does stupid shit like that? f*ck that shit! I would blackmail her ass and make her let me tap that ass whenever I want or else, and keep my mouth shut for eternity. That's like a dream fantasy coming true, sxb.

Roodhi niman cunidiisa aqoon ayuu ag yaal. :mjcry:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Was the damage very damaging ama mid laga soo kaba karo, inaar? lol

Glad to see you've escaped unscathed and are still with us. I had some doubt of how forthcoming and fearless that young lady who got you was around here. Something was off and you should have had your senses up, sxb. Well, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson from that incident.

It was bound to happen, we all make mental mistakes.

Nin ba Bari yiri "menace malina wu qaldaa, maalina wu saxaa, maalina wu ku aasaa":diddyswag::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts