Unlimited Kindness to Women will destroy Islam. Daniel Haqiqatou has lost it! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I canā€™t believe this. Muslim Skeptic has completely been swallowed by redpill logic. Heā€™s been going at women nonstop these past few months

Muslim men need an interference ASAP. Western Judaism and Christianity have been fake for a long ass time and was only used to subdue the population. Iā€™m sure he thinks ā€œordainedā€ minsters taking money from the poor, using Christianity to justify the slave trade for hundreds of years, was before the ā€œdestructionā€ of Christianity.
:snoop: :snoop:

I canā€™t believe this. Muslim Skeptic has completely been swallowed by redpill logic. Heā€™s been going at women nonstop these past few months

Muslim men need an interference ASAP. Western Judaism and Christianity have been fake for a long ass time and was only used to subdue the population. Iā€™m sure he thinks ā€œordainedā€ minsters taking money from the poor, using Christianity to justify the slave trade for hundreds of years, was before the ā€œdestructionā€ of Christianity.

Hol up what is he saying is partially true

That fat ugly old swine should stop hating on women :mjlol: He always uses whataboutism in his debates. Waryahe this Daniel ajhdjsjsksjs will keep these males single. They will end up alone in a retirement home. Wallahi I always see old lonely males in these retirement homes:manny:

Internet Nomad

š‘®š’š’š’† š’‡š’š’“ š’ˆš’“š’†š’†š’š’†š’“ š’‘š’‚š’”š’•š’–š’“š’†š’”
VIP
The thing that irritated me the most about this guy was how he fought tenaciously for Andrew when he was incarcerated despite the fact that he was aware he had no proof to provide against it.

Som

VIP
This guy keeps complaining about western ideology infiltrating Islam and then he goes on rants against women by using Men rights activists and Redpill talking points

Som

VIP
In general Daniel seems like a very angry guy, even when he deals with other Muslims he belittles them and has always some passive aggressive sarcastic comment to make. This whole issue about women is over the top, it's different from what I see amongs other salafi online personalities. Maybe something happened in his life that caused him to be so bitter towards women

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Huh is he crazy, man i never liked that nigga, since 2021 heĀ“s been spreading this anti-woman bullshit,

ItĀ“s astonishing how he manages to keep a fan base