Vague hints

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wrote this comment I want it to be it's own post

"At least you ladies get approached and everything is direct. We have to deal with women sending us vague hits where you have to pick out at could be class as friendly behaviour

All we get a just hints.

I used to chase anything that looks my way. Now, I don't have that much energy for that anymore. I don't bother with 50/50"

Lostbox

VIP
This is a very old comment i wrote.

It should help you understand

"I've told you before. We are the minority and will be surrounded by non-somalis were ever you go. Sadly, when I go gym, events, clubs related to my hobbys. I rarely see any Somalis specially Somali women. It starts of with you make non-somalis friends then they start inviting you out with all their boys, so make friends with their friends, they invite to their place were you meet their girlfriends/wife's who' have tons of single friends that become your dating partners till all you are dating are non-somalis women."

Damn, did it becomes dark in rn end
:browtf:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is a very old comment i wrote.

It hould help you understand

"I've told you before. We are the minority and will be surrounded by non-somalis were ever you go. Sadly, when I go gym, events, clubs related to my hobbys. I rarely see any Somalis specially Somali women. It starts of with you make non-somalis friends then they start inviting you out with all their boys, so make friends with their friends, they invite to their place were you meet their girlfriends/wife's who' have tons of single friends that become your dating partners till all you are dating are non-somalis women."

Damn, did it becomes dark in rn end
:browtf:
what’s so dark about that?

Lostbox

VIP
Men should learn if there are hints in the first place, being friendly and smiley towards them and somehow they think you're flirting, why do you think most ladies mean mug men.
You know men don't have the same capabilities of reading hints and body language as women do? I had the luck to have sisters, cousins and some female friends to point them out at time but still, women being friendly and giving out hints resumable eachother to closely. While it might me far more obvious in your eyes

Trending

Latest posts