VICE documentary looks in to Dixon City Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn 3 mill worth in drugs over 570k cash 42 guns and 44 people arrested

These niggs were putting in work :banderas:

What was wrong with the nacas that released the video of the mayor smoking dhagax :draketf: brought heat to the hood and got them raided.

LOL, I like that fact they're using the same arguments as the Blacks here in the Untied States. It's a "socioeconomic" problem. What excuses do Somalis have to continue to be poor and breed little Abdi's and little Fartuun's for benefits. The white man doesn't force you to join a gang or have 6 kids in horrible poor conditions. Far leftist-Liberal Social Justice Warriors are going to push this anti-white bullshit and you will you see a massive far-right white nationalist movement and that will be the end of western civilization. Keep acting like little victims while the white man let you come to his country, gave you housing, food, schools, free college aid through financial aid, while all you had to do is behave yourself and take advantage of all the things you're given. But no, I'm going to copy a culture that never contribute to society other than terrorizing innocent people.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Whats up with North Americans somalis acting like they are black:hova:
Identify crisis and its easy as hell to be a drug dealer. I can call some friends or cousins ask for some then make a few hundred like that. The problem is most Somali guys will get in to its because of easy money and instant gratification.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Identify crisis and it easy as hell to be a drug dealer. I can call some friends or cousins ask for some then make a few hundred like that. The problem is most Somali guys will get in to its because of easy money and instant gratification.
They do their thing without acting black, don't they know blacks laugh at them copying them while at the same time get mad when somali girls mess with black dudes:jcoleno:

European somalis are much more proud of their heritage than NA somalis walle!

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The most sane Somali diaspora are the ones in the Arab countries. The most insane are North Americans

The most sane Somali diaspora are the ones in the Arab countries. The most insane are North Americans
well they get the boot if a case of law breaking gets filed
Middleeastern countries don't grant citizenship it's a luxury you could live decades and still be considered a foreigner
on the bright side my passport is at least useful in Asia

My father is applying for citizenship as he almost met 1/2 requirements

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why they copy black afroamericans is just beyond me looks like theres too many Somali kids with an identity-crisis that get swept away and they start to imitate this dangerous black culture. Rap music, heavy jewelry on men, baggy clothes, and criminal behavior is a feature of "African-American hip hop culture" and it has brought nothing but trouble for the Somalis who partake in it.These African-Americans also heavily degrade their own women and call them "hoes" and "s" and "es" while making rap-songs bragging about their sexual exploits. They even make songs bragging about killing each other

Status
Not open for further replies.