Video of the Tahriib aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

Damn even old men are tahriibing

Aun but these people are willing to risk their lives, spend lots of money in the process.

That poor child wallahi

original.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@waraabe stfu please. You keep repeating the same bullshit all day long. It's easier for you to say from the comfort of your living room, right next to the kitchen where you have fridge, you also have AC I'm guessing but you're a Brit and most Brittish homes are old therefore you guys can't afford AC. But what I'm trying to say is. These people wanted a better life. If they were living in luxury do you think they would leave? They were suffering. I mean you're too stupid to be compassionate but atleast act like it please.

AUN to them. My heart breaks for them.

Like seriously when the f*ck will somalis wise up & learn the only way things can get better is through working together in tandem to create a stable prosperous nation. How long are we gonna be a failed country for? How long are we not going to be able to protect our citizens? All of this thanks to our grandparents generation thinking along primitive tribalistic lines that has even infested some of you simpletons.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I sometimes judge those that tahriib without knowing why they do it in the comfort of my West home.
Just wish our country was peaceful, had jobs to offer so this doesn't happen.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe stfu please. You keep repeating the same bullshit all day long. It's easier for you to say from the comfort of your living room, right next to the kitchen where you have fridge, you also have AC I'm guessing but you're a Brit and most Brittish homes are old therefore you guys can't afford AC. But what I'm trying to say is. These people wanted a better life. If they were living in luxury do you think they would leave? They were suffering. I mean you're too stupid to be compassionate but atleast act like it please.

AUN to them. My heart breaks for them.

Brit homes don't require ac but heating.
Secondly Tahriib isn't a cheap venture, but rather a very expensive one. They can do something with that money.

Apollo

VIP
Tahriib is Neocolonialism.

The West is getting many of the able, young, and educated of the third world. While those who are too poor or sick to do tahriib stay in the third world.

Third world getting fucked by the West since 1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.