Violence at BLM protest in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Why did England allow so many Blacks to enter their country in the first place.. Grave mistake. Now they are stuck with these whiny fools.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why did England allow so many Blacks to enter their country in the first place.. Grave mistake. Now they are stuck with these whiny fools.

Commonwealth nations.

Same reason there are so many Pakistanis and Indians there too.

These bunch of imbecilic should worry more about the Brexit after-effect than what's going on in America. BLM shouldn't exist in Toronto or London.:snoop:

Bielsa

VIP
When the Euro final starts tonight they will forget about this shit. When the PL starts this will be a distant memory.

My jamaacatu DNa student, somebody had to rebuild the nation after hurler decimated it: enter the brown skins and caribbeans. Btw the first immigrant communities were hardworking. Ghettoisation and disorder started in the 80s due to low employment rates, poor housing and the the rise of crack/drugs etc.

Same can be said for Denmark, Germany, England, US, Sweden....and others who have allowed somalis and other sharia dyck riders to infiltrate their countries. Now they are are stuck with them.

Apollo

VIP
Same can be said for Denmark, Germany, England, US, Sweden....and others who have allowed somalis and other sharia dyck riders to infiltrate their countries. Now they are are stuck with them.

Somalis weren't their slaves. At least the Brits were aware of Afro-Caribbean bad nature before importing them. They should've known better.

These bunch of imbecilic should worry more about the Brexit after-effect than what's going on in America. BLM shouldn't exist in Toronto or London.:snoop:

I agree. Refugee sympathy should not exist in the west at all. Somalis should have been made to stay in somalia and work out their problems among themselves...or dissappear from planet.

Somalis weren't their slaves. At least the Brits were aware of Afro-Caribbean bad nature before importing them. Should've known better.

Talk about bad nature.....Somalis destroyed their own country.....isn't that a hint that it would be suicide to bring them into yours. Europeans are committed suicide.

Bielsa

VIP
I normally don't support banning people but someone ban this fucking white c*nt @isme - He has an intense hatred for us yet spends time on here.

Even Bobby Marley wasn't this anti Somali. This c*nt is repetitive and spitting blood..

@AbdiJohnson @Duchess

I normally don't support banning people but someone ban this fucking white c*nt @isme - He has an intense hatred for us yet spends time on here.

Even Bobby Marley wasn't this anti Somali. This c*nt is repetitive and spitting blood..

@AbdiJohnson @Duchess

WTF!? I am a black caribbean man and i mostly get involved when you talk about my people. Plus I'm mostly agreeing with you all. Why would you ban me?

Bielsa

VIP
WTF!? I am a black caribbean man and i mostly get involved when you talk about my people. Plus I'm mostly agreeing with you all. Why would you ban me?

You're a white man masquerading as a Caribbean man. No black person has ever told Somalis to "go back to your coubtry". That's a typical white thing to say. You're not fooling anyone.

You have pure intense hatred for us so why don't you f*ck off this site?

waraabe

Your superior

You don't see Somalis crying :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.