Virginity for 850,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Somali girl Your virginity is your crown don't sell short or waste on useless man. Save it for your husband that had choose you to be his queen and mother of his kids.

Policeman dad of teen girl selling her virginity for £850,000 says he will disown her if she goes ahead with her plan

Aleexandra Khefren, 18, shocked viewers when she appeared on This Morning claiming she needed to raise money stop her struggling parents being evicted

BY LAURA BURNIP

3rd December 2016, 1:17 pm
COMMENTS
THE family of a teenager who wants to sell her virginity for £850,000 are reportedly ‘sickened’ by her sordid plan and will disown her if she goes through with it.

Aleexandra Khefren, 18, shocked viewers when she appeared on This Morning, claiming she needed to raise the money stop her struggling parents being evicted and pay for university fees.

REX FEATURES
Aleexandra revealed that she wanted to sell her virginity
But her dad Toni, a policeman, and mum Elena are not in financial difficulty and are devastated by her proposal, threatening to cut her off forever if she goes through with it, reports the MailOnline.

Presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield couldn’t believe what they were hearing when Aleexandra told them about her plan on Tuesday’s show.

REX FEATURES
She explained she wanted to do it to pay off her parents mortgage

REX FEATURES
She also revealed that her parents had no idea what she was doing
She revealed she wanted to do it to help her parents as they were set to be evicted from their house in Bucharest, Romania.

She also wanted to pay her way through university.

Aleexandra added she will be doing it through an agency, and her parents knew nothing about her plans.

ITV
Holly Willoughby couldn’t believe what she was hearing

INSTAGRAM
The teen poses on her Instagram page

INSTAGRAM
She told the presenters she is selling her virginity for "a good cause"

INSTAGRAM
The 18-year-old reveals her figure in a series of sexy snaps

INSTAGRAM
She also wants to use the money to got to Oxford University
Asked how she will feel afterwards she said: “I am thinking it is strictly business not emotional.

“I will just drink a glass of wine and go through with it.”

At one point, Phillip Schofield asked if she was "out of her mind".

And he wasn't alone.

Viewers tweeted in to show their disgust with one saying: “This girl needs help”

Another said: “The agency she is using are just like a pimp”

some women over value themselves too much, she might be a beautiful on a regular scale but when she drives up that price it only makes her look mediocre and unattractive

some women over value themselves too much, she might be a beautiful on a regular scale but when she drives up that price it only makes her look mediocre and unattractive

Think of the other side of coin, the cheap teens that lose their virginity for burger sandwich

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
not-worth-it.png

VixR

Veritas
The thing is, someone will pay top dollar for it even though the same guy won't have trouble finding a virgin who wouldn't charge him lol. Far be it fron me to decipher all facets of the minds of men. I don't knock her hustle wallahi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She should go to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, they worship virginity, infact I'm sure they would pay a million dollars.

VixR

Veritas
She should go to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, they worship virginity, infact I'm sure they would pay a million dollars.
This keeps happening too :ftw9nwa:

She isn't the first to do this and she won't be the last. If it didn't involve publicity and there was a private underground avenue for this, it would a flourishing niche wallahi and tons of girls would sell their virginity to these weirdos, only there's safety in the publicity of it :dead:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Sex with a virgin girl is not even all that. its messy, bloody and no enjoyment. To be honest i prefer sex with non virgins.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I never pass a V but this girl looks deformed. In no way would I even pay $5 for that.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
She looks like she has HIV AIDS.

Does it come with a money back guarantee if I am unsatisfied? I am just doing research guys :mugshotman:.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Virginity is so overrated.

She looks like a retard. Seriously. She looks like her parents are siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.