VixR ! So gal adeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you being exposed in Somnet?

Do you also hangout at Nairaland?

VixR

Veritas
Exposed?? As what? No...I had to look that up. Never even been on Somalnet, either. This is my first forum ever besides Quora and Reddit browsing (not registered). What could they have to discuss about me? Well, you got me super curious now, any link?

:pachah1:
Exposed?? As what? No...I had to look that up. Never even been on somnet, either. This is my first forum ever besides Quora and Reddit browsing (not registered). What could they have to discuss about me? Well, you got me super curious now, any link?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Seems like you got a stalker on somnet hes probably signed up here aswell from the looks of it

VixR

Veritas
Wow, that's fucking creepy.. My voice-note I posted on here is being used to make some whack allegation connection to some poster on a forum on some other forum I've also never been on. This is WTF.

maestro

Cultural revolution
What the hell is going on?

That's a weird African American dude that is obsessed with Somalis. He is especially obsessed with the women. I've seen him try to "expose" them and he also tries to degrade and insult them in his posts.

Get a life nigga. I know you're readings this you desperate motherfucker.

Mercury

VIP
That's a weird African American dude that is obsessed with Somalis. He is especially obsessed with the women. I've seen him try to "expose" them and he also tries to degrade and insult them in his posts.

Lol that megaman dude was always dissing Somalis he was pathetic

VixR

Veritas

African American??! What the hell. What's he doing on a Somali forum? How the hell... What. What is this place?

maestro

Cultural revolution
African American??! What the hell. What's he doing on a Somali forum? How the hell... What. What is this place?

He's hates Somalis but keeps signing up to our forums and diss us. Dude has major inferiority complex :susp:

I don't know what the f*ck he wants from you tho. Lol maybe he wants to get your attention.

Pathetic idiot

Mercury

VIP

Well there were a few african americans up in here Wondering why somalis are so super racist calling em Madow and other stuff,why they dont date outside somalis blablabla...

All got banned eventually since all they did was talk shit about Somalis nd trynna expose ppl on here

Mercury

VIP
He's hates Somalis but keeps signing up to our forums and diss us. Dude has major inferiority complex :susp:

I don't know what the f*ck he wants from you tho. Lol maybe he wants to get your attention.

Pathetic idiot

:what1:

Shit still dont make sense to me lets say a person hates Indians why would they take their time and sign on a indian forum go on and talk shit there

" damn indians fucking reek of curry"

maestro

Cultural revolution
:what1:

Shit still dont make sense to me lets say a person hates Indians why would they take their time and sign on a indian forum go on and talk shit there

" damn indians fucking reek of curry"

Tbh that's exactly what I would do back in the days.:lolbron:

I get trolling and invading other people's forums But this guy is beyond trolling. His posts just reek of obsession, desperation and inferiority complex. just read what that c00n wrote on there about @VixR. Nigga is trying too hard :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending