Vote for anyone but Trump, and 2 stars will give ya free BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohdamn::ohhh: stars probably carry ten different types of STDs so no, thanks. :idontlike:

A pair of stars have decided to get some free publicity by offering a very star-ish promotion — they’re promising free oral sex to anyone who votes against Donald Trump on Tuesday.

Angelina Castro and Maggie Green are calling themselves Team BJ, and promise to distribute Happy Lap Kisses if Trump is kept out of the Oval Office. Rules and conditions apply:

To qualify for a BJ fans must follow both Angelina Castro and Maggie Green on Twitter and vote against Trump. Details on how to collect the BJs if Trump loses the election will be posted on TeamBJ.com three days after the election day. The girls are tentatively planning Inauguration Day to deliver on their promise.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Regardless if Trump wins tomorrow or not that oompa loompa shouldnt have Made it this far

Regardless if Trump wins tomorrow or not that oompa loompa shouldnt have Made it this far

Couldn't agree more, mate. He capitalized on mainly the ill-informed, racially-triggered, older white Americans' fears. I gave up on Americans and their madness so I am interested in the election just for the entertainment aspect of it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
giphy.gif

You even know the names.
:browtf:

Of course, I do. What kind of ungrateful masturbator do you think I am, man? Those ladies, and many many others, relieved me in my times of great difficulty, frustration and unquenchable thirst. They will always have a special place in my heart, I mean, as my fantasy babes.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
stars are actually cleaner than the random s you smash. They get test regularly. I mean their whole job depends on avoiding STDs.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
stars are actually cleaner than the random s you smash. They get test regularly. I mean their whole job depends on avoiding STDs.
Who would you suspect to be at greater risk for a sexually transmitted infection: a star or a prostitute? According to a study published in the journal Sexually Transmitted Diseases, actors in Los Angeles County, the hub for film sets, are far more likely to have an STI than prostitutes in Nevada. The study states that 28 percent of actors sampled in their survey had gonorrhea, Chlamydia, or both; comparatively, the amount of STIs in the prostitute sample was statistically negligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.