Waa isku yara yaacey cause Barwaqo&Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why you come off sometimes either weirdly hostile or weirdly flirtatious with me? You are confusing me with someone? I thought you were bipolar.
Please stick to the hostile act with me moving forward.
Nacas.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is that why you come off sometimes either weirdly hostile or weirdly flirtatious with me? You are confusing me with someone? I thought you were bipolar.
Please stick to the hostile act with me moving forward.
Nacas.
:wtf: Naa calm your naaso.:whoa:
Only time I ever ran into you on this site is when annon tagged you and I :ohlord:
Hostile act kulaha:stopit: hawada ha iiga xirin ka yaac mesha :camby:

:wtf: Naa calm your naaso.:whoa:
Only time I ever ran into you on this site is when annon tagged you and I :ohlord:
Hostile act kulaha:stopit: hawada ha iiga xirin ka yaac mesha :camby:

Uh huh....quit obsessing over me and "meh"ing me everywhere i go. Geez it's so unattractive abowe. *flips hair like mariah carey*

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Uh huh....quit obsessing over me and "meh"ing me everywhere i go. Geez it's so unattractive abowe. *flips hair like mariah carey*
:chrisfreshhah: I gav3 you a meh. Last one weeye. Haye walaal no more mehing after you.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah? Do they get dropped a lot on their head as babies on that side of town? That would explain it
Stop acting like your shii don't stink, a nigga was asking you a question not your hand in marriage shii you're anonymous it's not like mandem can see your face anyway, so please do bring your feet firmly back on the ground.

Bohol

VIP
@Air Jalam So you into East Burco girls now as well.... :lol: let me give you an advice from a expert, they are a bit bipolar, sometimes cold and
sometimes warm , never consistent. Run while you can.

@barwaqo what do you think of my recent vitriol against somali women.

Are you fond of me?

I haven't been on here much only yesterday. But if you are doing that, knock it off akhi.

Thes rest of you are retarded.

Luckily I am in a great mood thanks to the Raptors.

GO RAPS GO WE EVENED THE SERIES BITTCCHHHEEESSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts