WAAR SOOO GALAAAAAAAY! Canadian tv series pushing the khaniis agenda on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it may have been produced by @AbdiJohnson

The Messenger's last episode reveals that the video the Somali has is of him sleeping with the mayor :pacspit::pacspit:

An individual does not represent another individual. Somali homosexual, Somali atheists, Somali agnostics, are the by-product of the qabyaaladism that has devastated the Somali people in the past 30 years. The older generation killed one another, fled their homes, thinking they will live in paradise in the diaspora, only to end up having their younger generations end up in prisons, become atheists, homosexuals, commit murder, commit fornication, adultery..., pretty much commit every sin Allah has clearly told the Muslims to not commit. All because "My qabil should subdue your qabil."

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
An individual does not represent another individual. Somali homosexual, Somali atheists, Somali agnostics, are the by-product of the qabyaaladism that has devastated the Somali people in the past 30 years. The older generation killed one another, fled their homes, thinking they will live in paradise in the diaspora, only to end up having their younger generations end up in prisons, become atheists, homosexuals, commit murder, commit fornication, adultery..., pretty much commit every sin Allah has clearly told the Muslims to not commit. All because "My qabil should subdue your qabil."

Thank the Lord Jesus I wasn't born in Somalia!!!
:rejoice:
Damn! I can't imagine myself as a farax. :ohlord:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
An Atheist who believes in a Demigod? :lol:

image.jpeg

it may have been produced by @AbdiJohnson

The Messenger's last episode reveals that the video the Somali has is of him sleeping with the mayor :pacspit::pacspit:
"Hollywood is the magician's wand (holly-holy) which has been used to cast a spell on the unsuspecting public. Things or ideas which would otherwise be seen as bizarre, vulgar, undesirable or impossible are inserted into films in the realm of fantasy. When the viewer watches these films, his/her mind is left open to suggestion and the conditioning process begins. These same movies which are designed to program the average person, can give the discerning viewer a better understanding of the workings and the plan of the world agenda.

Predictive Programming - The power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome."

(Social engineering.)

Status
Not open for further replies.