Waare: ‘Hiiraan State’ is gaining momentum

Orodoo Ismerji laangaabyahow ciilan 🤣🤣🤣
SharanShuur Shaneeye, the Laandheere is the one who made you join Jaamacada Sharanshuurta or Bisad according to the agoonyar in there loomaooyaan baad tahay cabaadaaye waji malihid karaamo leh waji diiran oo cabaadaaya sharanshuur maciin bida nacalaa kugu taal Bisad yahay wajiga diiran keep posting sharanshuur inleen waa ku kufsadey 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230725-164307.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-163846.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-163937.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-164023.jpg

According to UN population estimate 2014, Hiraan had population of 520k and Middle Shabelle had population of 516k. Similar population despite Hiraan being double the size. 1975 census and 2005 UN estimate Middle Shabelle was larger. Density population map shows East of the river in Middle Shabelle is much more densely populated than East of the river in Hiraan( both are basically solely XL and Abgaal respectively). That’s kind of sad when you realise we are stretched from Xamar to Xaradhere. Hiraan has more clans than Middle Shabelle and that isn’t something you can deny. You guys should pick up agro pastoralism and maybe you will catch up

The length of the populated environs of the Shabelle river in Hiiraan is double that of MS so you have to account for that. There's also no way the MS population is even close to Hiiraan, there's other census' out there that paint a different picture.

Theres more clans in Hiiraan than MS thats probably true but a few more clans in Hiiraan does not make MS non-diverse. Leave alone Galmudug which is mire diverse than Hiiraan. Thats the point.

The length of the populated environs of the Shabelle river in Hiiraan is double that of MS so you have to account for that. There's also no way the MS population is even close to Hiiraan, there's other census' out there that paint a different picture.

Theres more clans in Hiiraan than MS thats probably true but a few more clans in Hiiraan does not make MS non-diverse. Leave alone Galmudug which is mire diverse than Hiiraan. Thats the point.
Only census that is taken serious is Italian 1931, the actual one the goverment took in 1975 and the UN population estimate 2014. Only the latter was Hiraan larger and even then insignificantly.

Both west and east sides of Hiraan away from the river are very sparsely populated according to every single population density map out there. Keep in mind East Middle Shabelle and East Hiraan is roughly same size.

5BB8DB2C-DBE1-4F89-B5C2-D2FEE0462DCE.jpeg
1579D8BB-85D8-46D8-B3DB-EAAEA527155D.jpeg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
SharanShuur Shaneeye, the Laandheere is the one who made you join Jaamacada Sharanshuurta or Bisad according to the agoonyar in there loomaooyaan baad tahay cabaadaaye waji malihid karaamo leh waji diiran oo cabaadaaya sharanshuur maciin bida nacalaa kugu taal Bisad yahay wajiga diiran keep posting sharanshuur inleen waa ku kufsadey 🤣🤣

View attachment 284821

View attachment 284823
View attachment 284824

View attachment 284828
Agoonyar waa ku sastay laangaab. Scouring AG fb groups and obsecure AG profiles its sad.

Mida kale saa u socotay waxa ilaa imaatay 'I turned you into a cat, I'm laandheere'

Let me also point out everything you post mentions Buraale Muse which 1 sub of AG lol isma haysataan AG duliyahow

^^ And here are xawaadle in jalalaqsi making it clear a few months ago its only Buraale they have the issue. Btw I'm Cabdalle, not Buraale.

You thought I was Buraale and said 'Agoonyar are saying youre looma ooyaan' look how low you've got lol. SAD.

Only census that is taken serious is Italian 1931, the actual one the goverment took in 1975 and the UN population estimate 2014. Only the latter was Hiraan larger and even then insignificantly. I hope your debate isn’t which clan is larger overall as that is pure delusion but who is larger within Hirshabelle state which I still think is Abgaal. Our lands are far more densely populated than yours. Anyone who takes some time on google earth and sees the amount of small towns/villages we have proved to me there isn’t a single clan larger than us within Somalia borders

Both west and east sides of Hiraan away from the river are very sparsely populated according to every single population density map out there. Keep in mind East Middle Shabelle and East Hiraan is roughly same size.

The point I was making was to illustrate the diversity of the region not population density. Alright I can see the map clearly shows a population density in East MS but be realistic, theres barley sizeable towns let alone cities. Apart from Jowhar, Balad and Mahaday, where are the urban centres? In Hiiraan you have Bweyne, Halgan, Buloburte, Jalalaqsi, Matabaan,Maxaas, Moqokori, Beergadiid, Booco etc. The riverbank in Hiiraan is also more urbanised.

The point I was making was to illustrate the diversity of the region not population density. Alright I can see the map clearly shows a population density in East MS but be realistic, theres barley sizeable towns let alone cities. Apart from Jowhar, Balad and Mahaday, where are the urban centres? In Hiiraan you have Bweyne, Halgan, Buloburte, Jalalaqsi, Matabaan,Maxaas, Moqokori, Beergadiid, Booco etc. The riverbank in Hiiraan is also more urbanised.
Abgaal don’t have the culture of huddling in towns with other subs. Every juffo has one or two small town or even 5 in the case of agoonyar or warsengeli. As I said if you go on google earth you’d see this although they don’t name them for some reason. Ceel baraf or biyo cade which are inhabited by one sub of agoonyar are larger than Maxaas and halgan and booco.

Adan Yabaal is same size as moqokori. Only Beledweyne which is the largest xl in one space is quite large but that isn’t even larger than a neighbourhood of karaan or yaaqshid. Mogadishu being the capital and therefore not being part of Middle Shabelle like it was pre 1980 is a negative but we are still competing

Last edited:
Waare met president of Djibouti talked about Hiiraan situation and how Djibouti shouldn't be involved in politics

Ugaas Hassan called Djibouti to be neutral. Rag rag dhaley Hirshabelle has 0 power in Hiiraan without Amisom 🤣🤣

Anyways Djibouti is not in the town so Hiiraan State controls dhaaan xarumaha they control only the airport but work with the ex hiiraan maamul now hiiraan state

Hirshabelle even lost Xaafada gugundhabe jeyte sent more tikniko to his guy in howlwadaag
Screenshot_20230730-183614.jpg

Waare is candidate for the Secretary of IGAD maybe he is in Djibouti for that reason. HQ of IGAD is in djibouti. They way he speaks confidentially about hiiraan State tells me he secured that post.

Last edited: