Waawareeey!... are athletes being pimped out? NFL OWNER caught talking about about 'P' Size

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
16692648915161.jpg

Nigga use to protest against desegregation in schools back in the day.

f*ck Jerry Jones

There is a lot in the sports and entertainment industry that will shock us to the core and unnerve us. It’s a secret hidden world all in plain sight that’s filled with debauchery.

2024 and beyond will reveal a lot. In the age of social media, the very rich and powerful will find it hard to control the narrative. In the past, people only found out things via the news and guess who is in bed with news outlets? These demons but now with camera phones and people having the ability to record and click send, it’s over and now these monsters are finding it difficult to hide. More will be revealed in the coming decades.

Sport is entertainment after all, so are these athletes also being compromised, just like other entertainers: actors and singers?

View attachment 343569
Reminds me of that one scene from get out

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Sport is entertainment after all, so are these athletes also being compromised, just like other entertainers: actors and singers?

View attachment 343569
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
These people will even have their wife approach you while you're getting coffee -- except the couple that had the nerve to try this were in their 30s

:damn::mjlol:
The old troupe of muscular African man has been tainted in their brain, due to their online consumption, ngl it's kept me safe on the streets, but you need to be extra careful when trying to draw the line to these middle-aged drunks.

The old troupe of muscular African man has been tainted in their brain, due to their online consumption, ngl it's kept me safe on the streets, but you need to be extra careful when trying to draw the line to these middle-aged drunks.

Yeah, it's sick

My encounter with these types was the strangest thing I had ever come across; and what made it even more perplexing was that it was an Indian couple

:damn::jaynerd:

AbdiFreedom

Stop Trudeau's Black racism and mass immigration
Staff Member
White men have no problem asking Black men to have relations with their wives. They ask because Black men will rarely say no. It's very common.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you know anyone in an open relationship? People are very wicked. Even Basra is too innocent to know how wicked it is.

Nope. I am too conservative for open marriage. Islam 4 wives marriage yes. But not gaalo swingers and open relationship crap.

if someone wants that- they should be single permanently