Walahi I kid you not but there's a new phenomenon! Girls importing FOBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There was this girl Holland ( related to me) with Masters ( little advanced age of 28) went back home for a summer vacation. Then she returns to Europe with new long distance relationship. Apparently there are "tall, handsome and educated dudes" according to these chicks that are stationed at diaspora hangout places like Hargeisa's terrible over-priced serving Summertime Restaurant.

Within 6 months they were married. Within 1 year he had her in Somalia and all pregnant. Chick even shipped her furniture from Amsterdam.

Second story

It also involves my relative. Dude was educated and living in Hargeisa and was the bread winner of his family with his job at Somtel.
Somehow someway dude establishes a relationship with a European diaspora. He is now in Europe.

Then there was the chick from MN, once again a relative.

She got married from back home and brought the dude to MN. Then soon after he got his greencard he gave her the middle finger. Chick went into the hospital's emergency ward with some depression problem that triggered her bad migraine that she always had. She has had 3 kids but he said "I done you a favor ":faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
It's kind of true bc she was at 37 and he give her quick 3 kids in a quick session although he threw the peace sign on her afterwards.

Oh I forgot to mention that the lady was accountant for a major company in MN. Dude worked his warehouse hours and refuse to pay any bills and when she asked him he would say "you earn quadruple the amount I make why are you interested in my little savings, naa ii baneey ". Apparently dude was saving the past 3 years and claiming their kids in their tax return that this dude now has a business back home.

Dude visited my city and I was told who he was and that he was marry to heblaayo. Even though I knew what he was u to bc I warned everyone that would listen that this dude wants sharci and I wasn't listen to. Now here I am face to face so I shook his hand offered to buy him a lunch. What an effing legend. I can't hate the player, nigga avoided dying in the Mediterranean.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I said in the other topic that it's the latest craze among diaspora Somali females in Europe and Australia. It's slowly starting to take over North America now. Maybe this is a saving grace and will stop the tahriib crisis? They can spend their 1000s of dollars wining and dining potential sponsors instead of paying human traffickers. :ohhh:

The future looks bright for my sisters. :rejoice:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
So, my niggas back home are gettin tricked with a used ceeb?
coolio

Them niggas gullible

There was this girl Holland ( related to me) with Masters ( little advanced age of 28) went back home for a summer vacation. Then she returns to Europe with new long distance relationship. Apparently there are "tall, handsome and educated dudes" according to these chicks that are stationed at diaspora hangout places like Hargeisa's terrible over-priced serving Summertime Restaurant.

Within 6 months they were married. Within 1 year he had her in Somalia and all pregnant. Chick even shipped her furniture from Amsterdam.

Second story

It also involves my relative. Dude was educated and living in Hargeisa and was the bread winner of his family with his job at Somtel.
Somehow someway dude establishes a relationship with a European diaspora. He is now in Europe.

Then there was the chick from MN, once again a relative.

She got married from back home and brought the dude to MN. Then soon after he got his greencard he gave her the middle finger. Chick went into the hospital's emergency ward with some depression problem that triggered her bad migraine that she always had. She has had 3 kids but he said "I done you a favor ":faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
It's kind of true bc she was at 37 and he give her quick 3 kids in a quick session although he threw the peace sign on her afterwards.

Oh I forgot to mention that the lady was accountant for a major company in MN. Dude worked his warehouse hours and refuse to pay any bills and when she asked him he would say "you earn quadruple the amount I make why are you interested in my little savings, naa ii baneey ". Apparently dude was saving the past 3 years and claiming their kids in their tax return that this dude now has a business back home.

Dude visited my city and I was told who he was and that he was marry to heblaayo. Even though I knew what he was u to bc I warned everyone that would listen that this dude wants sharci and I wasn't listen to. Now here I am face to face so I shook his hand offered to buy him a lunch. What an effing legend. I can't hate the player, nigga avoided dying in the Mediterranean.

Indian girls all time go to back to India and choose the best good looking husband

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Walahi the females I know abt are modest and preserved as much a human being can tell.

@Duchess ..it's rare in North America.

It get more and more popular with every shooting. Give it a year and all the Farah's at risk of tahriib will be listening to Drake and stunting on social media to get the attention of Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.