Walahi this is epic! I got a sibling in Hargeisa now and I'm using this technology for him to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
buy me my kind of Macawiis and sandals via FACETIME in the middle of suuqa downtown Hargeisa.

I'm directed him to the one I wanted from the comfort of my living room here in the states.

Btw what is your favorite macawiis type?

What about Somali koofiyad ...

I'm trying to rock all traditional clothing comes Eid inshalah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even fobs don't rock a macawiis on Eid. Xishood warya :susp:

Dude! What kind of Macawiis you think I'm talking about! I'm talking about the ones the Sultans and the Elites wear.

Have you being to a meher during summer in Canada. Have you noticed what the tribesmen wear to the meher/nikah day? I'm sure you've seen it

VixR

Veritas
Attn/PSA

Better for y'll to wear macawis on goddamn Main St. than for me to see you wearing those atrocious Arabian white male-dresses. Pretty PLEASE stop wearing that crap, thank you very much. :vo3yidw:

Don't let me catch you...
5mRmd.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Attn/PSA

Better for y'll to wear macawis on goddamn Main St. than for me to see you wearing those atrocious Arabian white male-dresses. Pretty PLEASE stop wearing that crap, thank you very much. :vo3yidw:

5mRmd.gif

:idontlike:

I look fly in a khamis though and its comfy
:rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
Fair enough lol i got called a osama bin laden by white people driving by one time wearing it :browtf:

I'll bet. That reminds me...one day, I'd like to ride a motorcycle on the highway at high speed in full niqab for shits and giggles. I don't even wear hijab so IDK why my mind wants to do that, or where I got it from, but it does.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Attn/PSA

5mRmd.gif

Is there anything more embarrassing.

:ohlord:

I've yet to see an Arab wearing his own goddamn cultural dress but Somalis appropriating that shit like nobody's business

:snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I FaceTime my cousin who was sent to dhaqan celis in Mudug badiyo. It's not that serious. Technology is getting bigger in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.