Walahi true story l! My female Called me the other day and said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"I got into wheaten confrontation with my coworker during presentation and I said to him that I'll call my husband to beat you up"
:drakewtf::drakewtf:

Who does she think I am :dwill:

Ever since my younger brother (there are 3 siblings between us ) put a choke hold on me I stay away from fights.

I honestly just listened to her and told her that she was at fault. That was a face saving way to get out of this quagmire.

Females comes and go but me being paralyzed ain't worth it :manny:

But if it was my mom, child or sister siblings then I would've sacrificed my life although it would've taken a lot of courage.

Call me fulay but ain't a nacas:susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You could have said you'd call the cops or his manager, you don't tell her it's her fault :russ:

I knew what was coming next! "Come and fight him" :camby:

Say I go there and I get my ass best just like my younger brother did. You'd think she'll respect me:camby:

I knew what was coming next! "Come and fight him" :camby:

Say I go there and I get my ass best just like my younger brother did. You'd think she'll respect me:camby:

Call the cops or the office and complain like a white collar guy, f*ck being blue collar and breaking bones, or even getting a criminal record .I just meant don't say it's her fault, let her down gently and set your limits so she knows why you'll never be up for that again.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Fulay xaar weyn. If you can't fight, hit the gym and quit being a skinny faraax. It'll also help you perform better in the bedroom and help with your erectile dysfunction.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Fulay xaar weyn. If you can't fight, hit the gym and quit being a skinny faraax. It'll also help you perform better in the bedroom and help with your erectile dysfunction.

Fulay hooyadii ma goblanto:mjlol:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You need some goons :mjlaugh: a trip to your local ghetto barber shop or liquor joint an offer of $50-$100 to anyone with face tattoos to ride along for back up :fredo: problem solved.

Menace most guys think like you. all you had to do was go there and show your face. you shouldn't have a niCCA disrespect your wife like that. take this L menace.

I got into so many fights defending women and some weren't even my family. shame on you adeer

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop calling your wife, your female!!

So she called you complaining about another man and your answer to her was she was in the wrong. What's wrong with you menace? Like seriously? What kind of husband does that? Not even a husband, if I call my male friends, you damn right they will be standing Infront of his car with their baseball bats, forget about my husband, brothers, uncles, cousins, male relatives.

You're a disgrace to the Midwest men!

P.s

Tell us the story when your younger brother beat your ass and you cried like a . :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace most guys think like you. all you had to do was go there and show your face. you shouldn't have a niCCA disrespect your wife like that. take this L menace.

So you get a kick of my shameful moment in life :comeon:

I got into so many fights defending women and some weren't even my family. shame on you adeer

Adeer it wasn't a big deal. All jokes aside I determined that it was taken care of by the company.

I got q backup ( I carry heat ) and of course I would've rushed there if it was drastic but I'm not a seef la bood

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop calling your wife, your female!!

So she called you complaining about another man and your answer to her was she was in the wrong. What's wrong with you menace? Like seriously? What kind of husband does that? Not even a husband, if I call my male friends, you damn right they will be standing Infront of his car with their baseball bats, forget about my husband, brothers, uncles, cousins, male relatives.

You're a disgrace to the Midwest men!

P.s

Tell us the story when your younger brother beat your ass and you cried like a . :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I've stood up for Somali chicks that were strangers. I once parked my car to come to the aid of a Somali lady being verbally abuses after she backed up on a black lady.

But in this situation it just wasn't warranted for me to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.