Status
Not open for further replies.
Cnc-JfcWIAA0x2w.jpg

thats the one somali girl who got arrested on the video damn

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
RxbufzhYXoLS0.gif

A bespectacled hijabi screaming BLM in Portland to her white fellow protesters. Then she gets arrested, lights flashing like it was paparazzi. All this for a ten person protest. I'm done!

what a fat ass, She should be more worried about losing weight than the police.:siilaanyolaugh:

Lately in north America, I've noticed Somalis are becoming obese, especially the women. Good God people! stop pigging out.:faysalwtf:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
what a fat ass, She should be more worried about losing weight than the police.:siilaanyolaugh:

Lately in north America, I've noticed Somalis are becoming obese, especially the women. Good God people! stop pigging out.:faysalwtf:
All americans accept those that live in the LA are fat no offence must be all those food outlets

VixR

Veritas
All americans accept those that live in the LA are fat no offence must be all those food outlets

Loool. That's not true. There is an obesity problem in US, but it's concentrated in certain areas. Maybe, at an event or establishment you'll possibly run into a few truly obese people, but it's nothing like how you describe.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How so? Why do I feel 0% embarrassment?

IDK why you don't feel embarrassed.

These fat social justice warriors are fighting a cause that has nothing to do with us. These fat social justic warriors and their intersectional false 9 activism should spend their collective efforts on Somali issues.

I'm tired of seeing Somalis at the forefront of BLM.

VixR

Veritas
IDK why you don't feel embarrassed.

These fat social justice warriors are fighting a cause that has nothing to do with us. These fat social justic warriors and their intersectional false 9 activism should spend their collective efforts on Somali issues.

I'm tired of seeing Somalis at the forefront of BLM.

Many of the people featured on the threads I've seen are young, likely born in the US. BLM is a pertinent issue to them in a way issues overseas in Djibouti/Somaliland/Somalia just aren't - that's just a fact. Also, a BLM supporter can be an active member of the Somali community as well, the two aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

I think it's a gross mischaracterization to say that Somalis are at the "forefront" of BLM. AAs are in the forefront of BLM (with support spanning across all ethnic groups and "races" in the US, and all over the world). Why should it bother me that some of us are moved by that cause? I think it's very strange and irrational to make threads explicitly to mock these people, much less to be embarrassed by them as if they've done some terrible wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.