War Saxaafadeed Beelaha Hawiye '' Shabeelada Hoose Unuka Leh'' and defending Isbaaro.

Hawiye are still stuck in the 90s mentality of using force to impose your will. It's 2024 and they're on top, they should move accordingly. At present Ethiopia is standing behind D&M clans for security reasons, they can't ravage through their territory using Egyptian backing like Caydiid in early 90s. Political landscape has changed la socda Hawiyoye!

Hawiye are still stuck in the 90s mentality of using force to impose your will. It's 2024 and they're on top, they should move accordingly. At present Ethiopia is standing behind D&M clans for security reasons, they can't ravage through their territory using Egyptian backing like Caydiid in early 90s. Political landscape has changed la socda Hawiyoye!

The Militia of the treacherous SNM Isaaq attacked the patriotic somali clan of Dhulbahante in the hope of implementing a border made by gaal deviding muslim somali people. That treason was countered by the nationalist somali of SSC the treacherous SNM made a last suicidal hooraay in the hope of balkanising the somali nation by making a deal with the eternal enemy of the somali. The xabashi who always tried to subjugate the somali without success is today riding on the wave of the traitors of the somali nation led by the warlord Muse Bixi.
Source: a somali

You hit the nail on the head. This is just USC trying to dominate Rahanweyn lands like they tried to do in 1996.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

You hit the nail on the head. This is just USC trying to dominate Rahanweyn lands like they tried to do in 1996.
Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

أنا الغلطان حاولت اتفاهم مع هوتو اهل الدرك الاسفل من النار عاشت اثيوبيا ولاعزاء لمدمني الطعمية & الفسيخ

أنا الغلطان حاولت اتفاهم مع هوتو اهل الدرك الاسفل من النار عاشت اثيوبيا ولاعزاء لمدمني الطعمية & الفسيخ
إذا أنت يقين في إستقلال وهمك مالك زعلان لو مدمني
الطعمية راحو للجنوب؟
:dead:

:ileycry: "عاشت اثيوبيا"

:fittytousand: واللة وجب القصاص علي كل نطفة حبشي عايش بيننا

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Well is that the pot calling the kettle black 💀

إذا أنت يقين في إستقلال وهمك مالك زعلان لو مدمني
الطعمية راحو للجنوب؟
:dead:

:ileycry: "عاشت اثيوبيا"

:fittytousand: واللة وجب القصاص علي كل نطفة حبشي عايش بيننا

خلي المصري المصلحجي ينفعكم يا مخلفات اميصوم

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
I appreciate the MPs apology, but it wasn't there place to apologise. Since it was the tribal elders who were insulting us.
No chance. They've decided to double down today actually

^meanwhile Abgaal of Afgooye and Wanlaweyn have armed themselves in Afgooye will head to Wanlaweyn. None of our mps were part of that 'apology', only hg who have been employed by laftagareen to disarm gaaljecel as I've mentioned previously. They've also been promised more land from biimaal. KGS will give them 'legal' paperwork

We stand with GJ.

I'll tell you odayaasha don't get together unless there is something brewing :heh:
I give it less than 14 days before the road leading into maayland is closed.

No chance. They've decided to double down today actually

^meanwhile Abgaal of Afgooye and Wanlaweyn have armed themselves in Afgooye will head to Wanlaweyn. None of our mps were part of that 'apology', only hg who have been employed by laftagareen to disarm gaaljecel as I've mentioned previously. They've also been promised more land from biimaal. KGS will give them 'legal' paperwork

We stand with GJ.

I give it less than 14 days before the road leading into maayland is closed.
I never knew Habargidir was siding with Laftagareen.

Why would Habargidir turn against their Hawiye Gaaljecel clan members? Simply for a their own benefit?

Trending

Latest posts