Waraabe, somaliwadanisoldier and about what.... like 68% of users irrevocably BTFO'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
according to my paki friends

IMG_1771.JPG

Apply evenly to the the face

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Here is one school of thought that exists that I do not agree with. Just putting out ideas mein neger.

Pakis got this shit on lock down my nikkas. The shame for small reasons, bash their females, throw acid at their faces, and sometimes partake in the more extreme action of honour killings.

If you ask me we should take a Saudi approach or something. We need to revoke their internet privileges for any female between the ages of 8-45.

Here is one school of thought that exists that I do not agree with. Just putting out ideas mein neger.

Pakis got this shit on lock down my nikkas. The shame for small reasons, bash their females, throw acid at their faces, and sometimes partake in the more extreme action of honour killings.

If you ask me we should take a Saudi approach or something. We need to revoke their internet privileges for any female between the ages of 8-45.

Intersting that the men in here can only satisfy a subdued and ignorant woman, says something about the quality of somali men.

VixR

Veritas
Somali guys on SSpot: We're so good mashallah. Look how soft and good we are that they can talk. We don't even burn their faces with acid.

Do I even need to say it. Avoid. RUN!!!

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Wallahi I said kkkkk without realizing it several times this week. I'm becoming FOBized :icon eek:

:ileycry:Are you telling me you said it IRL?

I typed it in a group chat for my uni mates :damedamn:

Nobody seemed to notice fortunately. They probably thought it was a typo or something.

VixR

Veritas
:ileycry:Are you telling me you said it IRL?

I typed it in a group chat for my uni mates :damedamn:

Nobody seemed to notice fortunately. They probably thought it was a typo or something.
In text lmao. On here and regular texting with not even Somalis. I had to explain myself:damn:
I've caught on to it too:jcoleno:
I don't even laugh like that
I used to use lol, lmao, hehe, haha, teehee, like a normal bini adam, now I kkkkk. :mjcry:

It took me some to even figure out it was meant to signal amusement :mjlol:I've come a long way mashallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.