Waraabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waraabe insulted Somalis women in Mogadishu by all these rape jokes. Now gloating at Somalia famine or drought in north Somalia / SL. Plus discredited our history and calling our ancestors bastards. Is he Somali ? No way!!! he is not Somali but other raw meat eater.
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
I have to disappoint you my naked kastumoland Queen, I am unfortunately a Skinny somali even though I wished many times I was something else.

Facts

1) amison rape and abuse somali women and this is enabled by somali men in those places who take the women to them

2) SOMALIA starved in 1992-3 and In 2011 - I am not laughing or insulting those people but if someone from those regions tries to insult my homeland, you better believe I am going to mention that.

I am not a bad guy, you just have to learn how to love me. Honestly, I am cool with everyone

I support khaatumoland, I support and hope south somalia gets its peace, I support puntland to achieve what ever they are looking for.

Hubble

VIP
We know these things happened by would you use them to score points? Be the better man and side step it if you can't think of a better come back than rape and famine which the person you're arguing with did not experience.

Hubble

VIP
Such a twisted family! What else does he has access to? Your gogorad and pads?
:hmm:

This site isn't like Facebook or Twitter, why should we open two separate accounts? It reduces the procrastinating and getting attached. I might give my sister the details too.

Status
Not open for further replies.