WARNING! Eastleigh, Kenya tragedy! Family leaves children with a maid and maid takes revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is actually fake, they aren't Somali nor did it take place in Kenya. It happened in Katsina State, North West of Nigeria.
Firstly AUN that's pretty messed up, secondly the images might be too graphic for some either remove it or put a spoiler on it and thirdly someone drop a truth bomb amidst those in the comment section Somalis will run with any kind of story like it's an Olympic relay, damn.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=katsina+state+twins+woman

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horrible even if theyre not Somali killing kids is is the worst

Man tfw youve seen so much stuff u been desentized to gore

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
How barbaric however in this world nothing at all shocks me. I hope she burns in hell there is no need to kill those two innocent vulnerable children, that's just taking it to far for me. Either she's mentally unstable in that case she needs to be admitted into a psychiatry facility. Or punished for her crime, no human commits this type of crime and walks away scott free.

Last edited:
Horrible even if theyre not Somali killing kids is is the worst

Man tfw youve seen so much stuff u been desentized to gore
I didn't even flinch or get any sort of reaction from seeing the pic. What's wrong with me:mjcry:

Then again I've shed a couple tears watching the Lion King, so I'm not a complete robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts