Warriors 73 means nothing..without a win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace how happy are you now?

Steph curry is still cuter than Lebron James.

We are not judging men's looks here..how funny it would be if Lbj is dropped in the middle of Somalia. Wey raran lahaayeen sida Dameerka

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We are not judging men's looks here..how funny it would be if Lbj is dropped in the middle of Somalia. Wey raran lahaayeen sida Dameerka

Looooooool xasiid,

Remember when LBJ did this photoshoot. This picture was a refrence to King Kong.

Vogue-Coverx.jpg

Bob Marley

retired
Menace how happy are you now?

Steph curry is still cuter than Lebron James.

Yeah, I'm sure Steph Curry being "cuter" than Lebron matters alot right.
You never fail to come through with the dumbest posts. Please clap for yourself:qri8gs7:

You piece of shyt.:pacspit: Have you even seen your face!?
As if Somalis have the right to be passing judgement on other people's looks when they themsleves look like this:
130516_terror_big.jpg

130514-somalia-minnesota-630a.jpg

Show me a decent, non-abdi looking Somali guy and I'll show you a fuckkin pink unicorn:mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Bob Marley your antics are not shocking anymore. You lost the shock value! Go beat your chest somewhere else Bantu boy! If you're going to claim AA at least pretend that you don't know how to read afsomali. Dumb hebitch.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah, I'm sure Steph Curry being "cuter" than Lebron matters alot right.
You never fail to come through with the dumbest posts. Please clap for yourself:qri8gs7:

You piece of shyt.:pacspit: Have you even seen your face!?
As if Somalis have the right to be passing judgement on other people's looks when they themsleves look like this:
130516_terror_big.jpg

130514-somalia-minnesota-630a.jpg

Show me a decent, non-abdi looking Somali guy and I'll show you a fuckkin pink unicorn:mjlaugh:

Ceeb adeer! Waa Ramadan ! Why are you all riled up!:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts