Was this Latino man's tweet a sneak diss that Somali girls are very easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
There are two possibilities here.
1) He thought of a cool rhyme for "some molly" and wanted to use it, failing to realise the implications of his statement
2) He was 'sneak' (although it's not exactly implicit) dissing somali girls
What bothers me most about this tweet is the use of "Somalian". I fucking hate that. How difficult is it for people to understand that it's "Somali", and not "Somalian"? It just sounds worse, almost like an insult.
Make this illegal :birdman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There are two possibilities here.
1) He thought of a cool rhyme for "some molly" and wanted to use it, failing to realise the implications of his statement
2) He was 'sneak' (although it's not exactly implicit) dissing somali girls
What bothers me most about this tweet is the use of "Somalian". I fucking hate that. How difficult is it for people to understand that it's "Somali", and not "Somalian"? It just sounds worse, almost like an insult.
Make this illegal :birdman:

It needs to be Somalian for the rhyme

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's a diss, picked up some xalimo that was getting dragged by this Arab & madow guy like a dead corpse. I asked what's wrong with her they told me she's on molly so I told them to back off since she's Somali cause she responded when I spoke to her in Somali, got back in the car & she started fingering herself wallahi I recorded it cause I was shocked never seen anything like that in my life like you don't even know me :oh6b81q:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Kulahaa "Somalians"

Bruh do you know how easy Latinas are?? Like you mention football, some Spanish phrases, your penis size and complement their body and mashallah you will have her, her sister, her mum and her aunt. Nigga mad jealous I'm flirting and rejecting his future wife.

Kulahaa "Somalians"

Bruh do you know how easy Latinas are?? Like you mention football, some Spanish phrases, your penis size and complement their body and mashallah you will have her, her sister, her mum and her aunt. Nigga mad jealous I'm flirting and rejecting his future wife.
There are no Latinas down here

Status
Not open for further replies.