waxyaaalaha dadka somalida tiraahdo that are highly annoying! Here's my list, add yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
At a wedding or a qabiil oriented gathering they open that event with the Quran.

The wedding is full of naked chicks or semi-naked ones with see through diric.

The qabiil based gathering is an event to support a corrupt ungodly administration that's about to wage a war of annihilation on the poor neighborhoods next door.

In any given happy occasion in Somaliland and when a reporter asks them to send out greetings to your love ones almost all of them start with "waxaan salaan weyn u dirayaa Axmed Maxamed Maxmuud Axmed Maxamuud Axmed Siilaanyo" :bell::ivers::susp: WTF manne! Does he even know you exist.

When any Somali official is getting interviewed or at press conference and they always have to open it with the same line that a wadaad opens the Friday qutba! I mean this official is a bloodsucking mother lover yet he spends 2 mins reading this :drakewtf::draketf:

Somali families always lying about their children achievements.

In every Somali gathering nowadays they repetitively play this terrible shit. Almost every event nowadays they play the same thing all over again. Gets terribly annoying.

Every Somali girl studying something related to medicine. Time to diversify the field of learning cottammit!:francis:

Ajahanabi always complaining to me of my peoples terrible driving habit.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Calling themselves an engineer on anything

Fix a parabol - engineer

fix a toilet - engineer

Fix a car - engineer

Work as DJ - engineer

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First off all why do you care about Somali girl studying anything relating to medicine, they can study whatever they want.

We got ajanabis reading this forum, I won't say shit about my beloved Somali people.:hahaidiot::umad:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
First off all why do you care about Somali girl studying anything relating to medicine, they can study whatever they want.

We got ajanabis reading this forum, I won't say shit about my beloved Somali people.:hahaidiot::umad:

Waxaan isticmaalay af-Somali :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending