We Getting Cooked

They need to restrict FOB access to the internet by making data cost higher for social media apps.

Diaspora Somalis ain't much better. In fact, FOBs makes contents and comments mostly in Somali. It's the gender wars by western Faaraxs/Xaliimos and their English based posts that garners most attention from foreigners.

Diaspora Somalis ain't much better. In fact, FOBs makes contents and comments mostly in Somali. It's the gender wars by western Faaraxs/Xaliimos and their English based posts that gets most attention amongst foreigners.
Fobs know how to type English saxiib not everyone is stupid 🤦🏽

Fobs know how to type English saxiib not everyone is stupid 🤦🏽

I know that, but I'm highlighting that these internet squabbles won't end with limiting/prohibiting access to fobs only. It also reaches a much wider audience whenever western Somalis partakes, as they are more prone to use English/foreign language to a greater extent than fobs.

Diaspora Somalis ain't much better. In fact, FOBs makes contents and comments mostly in Somali. It's the gender wars by western Faaraxs/Xaliimos and their English based posts that garners most attention from foreigners.
They just make videos the fobs.

They both need to be stopped!

Hmmm, should've been 3 pages at least by now..

- Gender war ✅
- Somalis getting cooked ✅
- Current topic ✅

View attachment 311716

#WHERESMYPLAT
Your title was too obscure, it should’ve been something like this “Xalimo cooks Faraxs and warns Moroccan women to STAY AWAY!!! Comment section turns into roast session”

Also unique factor is important, yes it’s a hot topic but that also means that your content will fall to the wayside if you don’t have something interesting/funny or different about it, you are competing with other threads on the same topic after all.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't get the logic of ordering a bride from 3rd world countries. If I was ever that desperate. I will at least use my passport to buy into a well established family incase they might have some value in the future