We should join Ethiopia says Isaaq turned Orom Abaaghade

Plan B is to join Ethiopia after the failure of the fugazi recognition :drakekidding:

I can't understand these nigges :what: Sometimes they say they are Hashemite Arabs and sometimes they say they are Oromo :gucciwhat:I never imagined that their Darood complex would get them to this point:lolbron:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch, either way, the majority of Isaaq are haplogroup T, the only subclan with E-V32 as the majority are HA which branched off E-BY155996 to form their unique subclade E-Y219427, while the other E-YP1553 has one unknown and the other Jiraan Kombe(who are darood but have now been absorbed partially the the promos as a clan.)

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Why do you believe whatever this failed politician nacas says?? and his views isn't that different from your fellow samaroon of Aryo tv who thinks we're related to the Gallas too :drakekidding:
I'm making fun of him. It must be the intention of these media pages :kanyeshrug:

Arkan

Reer Miyi
A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch, either way, the majority of Isaaq are haplogroup T, the only subclan with E-V32 as the majority are HA which branched off E-BY155996 to form their unique subclade E-Y219427, while the other E-YP1553 has one unknown and the other Jiraan Kombe(who are darood but have now been absorbed partially the the promos as a clan.)
Broski, that shit doesn't matter in the real world

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They should do it. There's already more Oromo there than other Somali so you can't deny the connection between them.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I can't understand these nigges :what: Sometimes they say they are Hashemite Arabs and sometimes they say they are Oromo :gucciwhat:I never imagined that their Darood complex would get them to this point:lolbron:
We came from palastine , we came from israel, we came from ahlu bayt Husayn ibn Ali 😂 we came from urur samaale Mahe Dir

Trending

Latest posts