Welcome suldaan hawdian

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ethiopia b̶o̶o̶t̶y̶ shoulder shaking is going to be real with these two

ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

Hawdian

Hawdian
He's from Toronto so he's aight automatically

I visited every part of somali region of Ethiopia and SL. But yeah i live in T.dot too, people call me ethiopian bootyclapper but in reality i'm doing what's best for Somaliland, but let those uneducated cry babies cry about how successful Somaliland is. :denzelnigga:

I visited every part of somali region of Ethiopia and SL. But yeah i live in T.dot too, people call me ethiopian bootyclapper but in reality i'm doing what's best for Somaliland, but let those uneducated cry babies cry about how successful Somaliland is. :denzelnigga:

raw

Bohol

VIP
This is another Hawdian. The original Hawdian/Aw Rastaale claimed to be HY. So how can he be SMuuse now?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah very successful that's why they've gained their independence 25 years ago & hold a party every year to celebrate their sovereignty.

Hawdian

Hawdian
This is another Hawdian. The original Hawdian/Aw Rastaale claimed to be HY. So how can he be SMuuse now?

Nope, i think you misunderstood. I claimed my mother was HY Musse Ismaeel from Ceerigabo which is a majority Habar yoonis city anyways. Just tired of faqash claiming it when they were kicked out in 1991 and further expanded in eastern sanaag. :mjswag:

Plus you can see me in my other forums talking about HA and shit. But what ever. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.