Welcome to Burco Airport

marqaan joint cml :dead:
95FD6046-0127-4192-B4AF-89EC4316D5A0.jpeg
9DEDFA6B-3B08-4EE6-8CE5-694C235AC6F8.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
goddamn thats all around embarassing. No clue why burco needs one when we have hargeisa and a new berbera airport. Ceerigabo has a airport now which make sense but not burco since its close to berbera and hargeisa/

Based

VIP
Yes it looks like a shithole but I’m assuming it was built with their own money. Millions are given to Somalia to build airports and we build less than this one in Burco.

I am disappointed 😞 after 30 years Burco Airport is like this :snoop:

This is what you get, when you elect Askari Jaahil ah Muuse Biixi.
What you on about mate? The new improved Berbera airport opened under Muuse Biixi leadership, Berbera newly improved airport opened in 2021. Somaliland is improving, and Muuse biixi is the best somaliland president we ever had so far.

Burco airport is useless anyways where we have Hargeisa and Berbera airport close by.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Every undeveloped town wants its own airport, it's crazy. Do they expect Lufthansa to land there? The only time it makes sense if there's long distance between towns.

Laagite

الداروودي
goddamn thats all around embarassing. No clue why burco needs one when we have hargeisa and a new berbera airport. Ceerigabo has a airport now which make sense but not burco since its close to berbera and hargeisa/
Ceerigaabo 1 the government promised a pavement for 5 years and didn't deliver. Bixi promised asphalt around June let's see if he delivers.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ceerigaabo 1 the government promised a pavement for 5 years and didn't deliver. Bixi promised asphalt around June let's see if he delivers.
i hope he does cause ceerigabo needs one more than burco cause its furthest and nobody wants to drive long hours to ceerigabo shits like 10 plus hours of driving lol

Laagite

الداروودي
i hope he does cause ceerigabo needs one more than burco cause its furthest and nobody wants to drive long hours to ceerigabo shits like 10 plus hours of driving lol
Its 15 hours from Hargeisa to Ceeri, the airport opened this year so its 45 mins from Hargeisa to Ceeri.

Its 15 hours from Hargeisa to Ceeri, the airport opened this year so its 45 mins from Hargeisa to Ceeri.
I flew to erigabo from hargeisa in some Vietnam war era plane, then drove back so I could visit burco on the way:mjcry:

I wish someone had told me to just fly both times

Trending