Western Teacher Caught Indoctrinating Saudi Elementary School Students against Islam

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So brazen under MBS. This was done by a western expat teacher. statement by the saudi education administration. @Hamzza @Garaad diinle translate please. I only understand they opened an investigation and are making sure future activities are Islamic.

Am I tripping or did they mention “الوطنية” (nationalism) before السلامة
:williamswtf:

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
So brazen under MBS. This was done by a western expat teacher. statement by the saudi education administration. @Hamzza @Garaad diinle translate please. I only understand they opened an investigation and are making sure future activities are Islamic.

Have no idea what you said can’t read Arabic

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

This is stretch don’t be idiot

this wouldn't be allowed if the Saudi state wasn't ok with it dont be dumb MBS is trying to secularise his country and I support it Saudi needs to be able to survive after the oil boom

this wouldn't be allowed if the Saudi state wasn't ok with it dont be dumb MBS is trying to secularise his country and I support it Saudi needs to be able to survive after the oil boom

You need to be secular to survive to the oil boom?!?! Y'all be spewing anything that comes to your mind without thinking.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You need to be secular to survive to the oil boom?!?! Y'all be spewing anything that comes to your mind without thinking.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
no you completely misread the quote if your gonna quote learn how to read, and what I said is true secular values are conducive to a successful society, every society that develops beyond a certain point will become secular eventually.

no you completely misread the quote if your gonna quote learn how to read, and what I said is true secular values are conducive to a successful society, every society that develops beyond a certain point will become secular eventually.

Don't question my comprehension skills, when what I said was correct. :what:

You said: 'MBS is trying to secularise his country'

Then you said: 'I support it Saudi needs to be able to survive after the oil boom'
i.e. he's secularizing, which you support in order for KSA to survive :heh:

Garaad diinle

 
It's talking about what's been shared on social media of the theatrical play called "horizon". General director of education in qasiim issued an investigation into the play, it's content and how it came to be.

The director also order to create a committee responsible for celebratory programs such as these to go through and review it's content to make sure it's in line with our values and islamic teachings.

Yes. It said that any future celebratory program such as this should be in line with a nationalistic/patriotical foundation steaming from islamic principles and teachings.

Last edited:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
History would say otherwise !

Don't question my comprehension skills, when what I said was correct. :what:

You said: 'MBS is trying to secularise his country'

Then you said: 'I support it Saudi needs to be able to survive after the oil boom'
i.e. he's secularizing, which you support in order for KSA to survive :heh:
ok you can read and yes its the truth if you'd like I can give you examples

Trending