What’s going on in Hargeisa ?

Can someone please explain what’s going on I’m kinda confused on the situation some guy got arrested by muse and now a clan is threatening the president.

It’s crazy right now, a well know Waddani Party Ciidagale uncle in Norway called Cisman Cumar Dool went to Hargeisa to visit and speak to the people there. He has said negative things about the Kulmiye Party and of course as the moryaan people prove their reputation, they shot bullets into the crowd visiting him and they arrested him.

He’s a very well known abti, CG are fuming and they are threatening to lock off Hargeisa Airport like it’s 1994 again. The Suldaan said he will fight if he’s not released and Mayor Mooge said he will arrest the heego militia. He should get released in the next coming days but it’ll be a complete mess if he isn’t, we have already seen what happened last time a clan leader declared war on Heego.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It’s crazy right now, a well know Ciidagale uncle in Norway called Cisman Cumar Dool went to Hargeisa to visit and speak to the people there. He has said negative things about the Kulmiye Party and of course the moryaan people prove their reputation, they shot bullets into the crowd visiting him and they arrested him.

He’s a very well known abti, CG are fuming and they are threatening to lock off Hargeisa Airport like it’s 1995 again. The Suldaan said he will fight if he’s not released and Mooge said he will arrest the heego militia. He should get released in the next coming days but it’ll be a complete mess if he isn’t, we have already seen what happened last time a clan leader declared war on Heego.
What happend last time

What happend last time
Post independence and after Tuur ousting there was a mini civil war garxajis vs habar awal. HA locked off Berbera Port so CG locked off Hargeisa Airport. Obviously Berbera Port was more important at the time so HA ending up winning as they held out for longer. All weapons were dropped but they became top dogs of beesha afterwards.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I don't care much for SL but Muse is a fucking idiot that needs to be kicked to the curb for the sake of peace in the North, the only way for him to win is by suppressing voters.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I'm in hargeisa now actually, heard the gunshots Like a couple of hundred metres away, roads blocked and angry people in the streets people moving around as if they're mobilising or something. Crazy stuff.

Post independence and after Tuur ousting there was a mini civil war garxajis vs habar awal. HA locked off Berbera Port so CG locked off Hargeisa Airport. Obviously Berbera Port was more important at the time so HA ending up winning as they held out for longer. All weapons were dropped but they became top dogs of beesha afterwards.
Tuur wasn't ousted he stepped away and went to Xamar while the civil war was HY&CG being unhappy with the power distribution that came out from Borama conference and refusing to hand over arms to the newly formed govt and continuing to occupy the Airport.

HA clans had to call HJ help to take complete control of the port and the city from the Muusa Cabdale HY rebels

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

I think this would be in the interest of Somalia to support one side we need to bring this somaliland mess to a close because I fear they will be taken over by Ethiopia if they aren’t brought back into the fold.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I think this would be in the interest of Somalia to support one side we need to bring this somaliland mess to a close because I fear they will be taken over by Ethiopia if they aren’t brought back into the fold.
Worry about somalia first eh? Al kebab still de facto runs quite a bit of land m8.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
It wasn’t mini. It had the biggest death count from direct gun to gun killings of any of the clan wars during 90’s Somalia.

3k+ dead.

SL propaganda is just top notch so next to nobody other then isxaaq and neighbouring qabiils know how bad it got

Arkan

RM7
It wasn’t mini. It had the biggest death count from direct gun to gun killings of any of the clan wars during 90’s Somalia.

3k+ dead.

SL propaganda is just top notch so next to nobody other then isxaaq and neighbouring qabiils know how bad it got
You would've obliterated eachother if it wasn't for Samaroon.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It’s crazy right now, a well know Waddani Party Ciidagale uncle in Norway called Cisman Cumar Dool went to Hargeisa to visit and speak to the people there. He has said negative things about the Kulmiye Party and of course as the moryaan people prove their reputation, they shot bullets into the crowd visiting him and they arrested him.

He’s a very well known abti, CG are fuming and they are threatening to lock off Hargeisa Airport like it’s 1994 again. The Suldaan said he will fight if he’s not released and Mayor Mooge said he will arrest the heego militia. He should get released in the next coming days but it’ll be a complete mess if he isn’t, we have already seen what happened last time a clan leader declared war on Heego.
what he was arrested for?