What’s the most painful experience you ever had?

you were fucked in the arse weren't you?

ugh. gay men disgust me
Its the homophobia for me

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I was running in a resort in Marrakech and I sliped on water near the pool and I fell. My head hit the metal near the pool. I was unconsicous for a very long time, I had the hot metal rail burn my skin and a hefty bruise on my head. Nobody came to help me cause they thought I was sunbathing or something. Next to the pool as well
:susp:

My skin was ripped off, I was burnt by the sun and a bruise that have me a fat dome head for a couple of weeks. I was in such pain that food looked disgusing, even Pizza, and mind you, I love the food on Holiday :liberaltears:

When the bill came for the burns, my heart was aching too. A Hospital for International Tourist and Foreign residents. Treatment + Transport costed all in all 110K MAD which is roughly £10,000. After EICH deductions and Insurance, I paid a hefty £5500. Learnt a good lesson though :browtf:

i remember in Ramadan , i was walking to the mosque for taraweeh and a car pulled up and threw a McDonald drink filled with liquid. he said something to me , couldn't make it out but i was scared shitless because this guy made U-turn and shouted out some scary shit that i could hear .. i ran .. lol falling .. i remember feeling hurt ... not from the fall ... but what he said ... i was a softy then ... i remember not going to the mosque after that whole Ramadan because i didn't know if id see him again and him doing something worst..

I was running in a resort in Marrakech and I sliped on water near the pool and I fell. My head hit the metal near the pool. I was unconsicous for a very long time, I had the hot metal rail burn my skin and a hefty bruise on my head. Nobody came to help me cause they thought I was sunbathing or something. Next to the pool as well
:susp:

My skin was ripped off, I was burnt by the sun and a bruise that have me a fat dome head for a couple of weeks. I was in such pain that food looked disgusing, even Pizza, and mind you, I love the food on Holiday :liberaltears:

When the bill came for the burns, my heart was aching too. A Hospital for International Tourist and Foreign residents. Treatment + Transport costed all in all 110K MAD which is roughly £10,000. After EICH deductions and Insurance, I paid a hefty £5500. Learnt a good lesson though :browtf:
mannnnn , thats rough

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Leg pain in basketball bro I felt like derrick rose on the floor and I couldn't play

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
Oh my god wlh im laughing while writing this but here it goes

I was 9 and my cousins and I were having this scooter race down this big hill and I was watching them going down and thinking this was easy so i went on the top hill and when i went down i started to like fall and then roll over really hard and then i used my knee and it scared from my kneecap to my foot and it hurted like a mf lol but i still have the scar and its long