What’s with these xalimos???

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wallahi these girls are pathetic and soft. If Somali men did something like this as a react to it, Somali twitter will go upside down
ctbjubmwxfv41.jpg

Loooool just ignore them why are you guys so obsessed with Somali girls. You guys call Somali girls awful names in here everyday and we just ignore you do the same. Take a day rest from posting this crap

:kodaksmiley:
We're not. But almost every TikTok I see from these cringe whales is about either Somali boys or misogyny. And in the examples they always have their brothers. Wallahi that app is cringe.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
We're not. But almost every TikTok I see from these cringe whales is about either Somali boys or misogyny. And in the examples they always have their brothers. Wallahi that app is cringe.
I understand but don’t you see they’re dumb and bored. They have internal issues and they project it on social media because it’s too much these days

She’s just playing. I feel only we can make fun of each other. I feel some type of way for example an Ethiopian talking trash about Somali boys. Going into those are my kings sis take a walk.

Juke

VIP
Who cares. She's a young girl joking around.

It only bothers you if you care about what hippo Xalimos say in the first place. :silanyosmile:

Wallahi these girls are pathetic and soft. If Somali men did something like this as a react to it, Somali twitter will go upside down
ctbjubmwxfv41.jpg

Somali boys do similar shit on tiktok too. If you're over the age of 18 why let these kids it bother you.

Trending

Latest posts