What a dumb prank by these Somalians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Dude does not know that once an ambulance is called the county can put a hefty bill up your dabo.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Video wasn't that bad but if the music was a bit more dramatic i think it would've been a lot more funnier. ps most popular pranks on youtube are fake.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That's weird he's like too close to people for comfort. Learn some personal space. He reminds me of Adam Saleh for some reason.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I can't even explain the crayon part-how long has he been in this country?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This nikka came to the US late 2012,that's what a mutual friend told me
Before that he used to live in Kenya, what a clown. Dude slipped big time
:deadmanny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Dont they speak english in Kenya?? Whose dumb enough to ask wtf a crayon is

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He speaks English for such a short period of time ...he would've had that aweful Kenyan English accent if he was here since 2012...if this dude came here 2012 that means he was over 14, a cut of period not to have an accent.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This guy is a fucking ass. He should try learning some damn English before trying to speak some Ebonics. He lost his keys inside of his car LOL, that's what he gets for fucking with random people. He just tried some khaniisnimo on side @2:16-@2:19
This dude gonna get shot

Mercury

VIP
This guys hair its just...

sideshow_bob_pattern__by_leif_j.png

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
He speaks English for such a short period of time ...he would've had that aweful Kenyan English accent if he was here since 2012...if this dude came here 2012 that means he was over 14, a cut of period not to have an accent.

:comeon:
Dude obviously has an accent Adeer. But not the awful African one.
And he smart enough to hide it with simple phrases

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

In that prank video of " what message would you have for your ex", he got corrected by a commentor cause he spelled "message" as "massage " :faysalwtf::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
NOO ! I'm not saying he does not have an accent but he can somewhat speak the street slang English.

Walahi you are wise by saying that he masquerading his accent with simple phrases, ones that don't involve "p" and "t" :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

VIP
Ok I had to see how kenyans Speak english if its anything like this Im not suprised

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walahi I laughed hard when he approached the man from Calcutta. The guy's facial reaction, he already surrendered, thinking that he is getting robbed by the black peoples he was told when he was leaving for America.

Btw this nacas does not know abt the laws of the States. If that Indian guy was a mean American he could've called the cops and place some serious robbery charges. Walahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending