What a shame 2 b a Somali in this era! Now social media fame seekers using us 2 "show" they care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They are building their resume on our misery.

We have no one else to blame but ourselves...Hooyhadiin wase Somaliyeey...Bakhti bakhti dhalay baanu aduunka ka noqoneey..

This chick made this video because she is emulating the more famous social media star Jerome Jirre or whatever his name is. I think his plea was genuine but this chick I am sure that she couldnt make out where on earth Somalia is at. She probably things it is in Asia.

We are truly the cesspool of the world.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:jcoleno::snoop:

Because of poor governance, planning & leadership are we in this dire state! We are so accustomed to begging that some of us don't even see it as a problem!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You got Somali folks running around fb so happy and excited to see that hollywood celebrates have picked up on this cause. Not one moment was this put into context. Are they celebrating us or are they pitying us? Are we been congratulated for sending a rocket to the moon for scientific purposes? Are being celebrated like Rwanda that is about to enter the developed category of countries? Are we being mentioned by these celebs as if we discovered a breakthrough cancer cure? ....NO! we are being mentioned for the pathetic neef daaqaya that we are....In every 4 years we are the recurring sore sight of the world..xoolo dhintay...Hoyadiin wase Soomaliyeey, hoyadiin wase, idinka saa isku galy ...aaaakh-tuff yaa ilma xaaraan! :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::trash:

Waar let us all be homosexuals like abdijohnson suggests so we never reproduce, we are a joke to the world, we are the synonymous with :trash:...

:meleshame:All your fault menace. If you had donated all that money you went on trips for your liberation struggles, the famine could have been avoided.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:meleshame:All your fault menace. If you had donated all that money you went on trips for your liberation struggles, the famine could have been avoided.

If I was ever elected to power I would've bring you to the level of Rwanda. Rwanda is the way it is due to that leader's corrupt-prove government. He is not a democrat but a man who wants to bring his country out of poverty.

I honestly would've shot dead anyone who's part of my regime who was corrupt. Corruption is the cause of all our ills.

You had officials in southwest administration who stole $30k drought donations. These are the people we dealing with. They stole it in the most urgent moment. Ina lilahi wa Ina ileyhi raajicuun

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Problem is that We got 0 Accountability people stealing money thats been collected for the drought

The Solution is to have a strong Firm leader Somalis are hard headed and until they wont get punished they Will continue their ways

They should throw anyone whose corrupt in jail for 5 years and only fed water and Abu Waled biscuits

Mercury

VIP
The infamous Abu waleed biscuits if I was president this would be the food for all prisoners

:fittytousand:
Abu-Walad.jpg

Problem is that We got 0 Accountability people stealing money thats been collected for the drought

The Solution is to have a strong Firm leader Somalis are hard headed and until they wont get punished they Will continue their ways

They should throw anyone whose corrupt in jail for 5 years and only fed water and Abu Waled biscuits

You're right. No accountability because everyone protects their clan leader.

Step 1) Steal all the aid money and tax
Step 2) Do nothing to prepare for a drought,
Step 3) The poor people starve
Step 4) Beg the international community and diaspora for money and Aid
Step 5) Rinse and repeat

:snoop:

Mercury

VIP
You're right. No accountability because everyone protects their clan leader.

Step 1) Steal all the aid money and tax
Step 2) Do nothing to prepare for a drought,
Step 3) The poor people starve
Step 4) Beg the international community and diaspora for money and Aid
Step 5) Rinse and repeat

:snoop:

Somali politics = Divide and conquer everyone wants their clan to rule in the hopes of getting some cash otherwise they settle with bragging rights

And most in politics dont have the right expertise or knowledge I wouldnt be suprised if a Cab driver from UK became a politician

What's the problem? Our people are starving and these celebrities speaking out ensures more and more people donate money to our starving brethren plight that you didn't care much about yourselves anyway.

I find it amazing how the loudest fake so called 'honour' preserving scums are the ones screaming the loudest in opposition! what honour have you got abahina wase? This fake bakhti delusional honour is part of the cancer why many choose benefits over working.

This dude was advocating for the arrest of Hodan Nalayeh, a women that is doing great work showcasing Somalia to the world and especially to the out of touch diaspora's, her grievous crime according to him? Her believes in Somali unity, and now he is hypocritically lashing out at all Somali's

People are dying, entire families perishing and you guys are complaining about your injured dignity and pride? You feel embarrassed about this dire situation our people are in?

Allahul musta'aan, I don't even know what to say to yous. This is beyond anything I have words for..

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People are dying, entire families perishing and you guys are complaining about your injured dignity and pride? You feel embarrassed about this dire situation our people are in?

Allahul musta'aan, I don't even know what to say to yous. This is beyond anything I have words for..

Go and throw yourself off of a cliff you piece miscarriaged fetus.

Listen, how abt touy nlame the bastard officials in Somalia instead of us people who care

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's quite sad that the so called leaders steal money from the poor, if you guys watch Somali tv, all the city people are fat and well dressed, the only people dying and starving are the nomads. We need to educate our nomads, they need to prepare for droughts, dig a well, grow crops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending