What age group of women do you find most attractive and why?

What age group of women do you most attractive and why?

• 20-25

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 25-30

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are my opinions of both groups.

20-25

physically they are somewhere in between ciyaal and fully bloomed women, if we were talking steak they would be medium rare and 25+ would be well done.

Mentally their in the experimental phase, in search of new experiences and adventures. They are very enthusiastic about life because it’s all ahead of them, emotional they can me immature and impulsive. But they take life as it comes and are a lot of fun, if you can look past their short comings.

In the areas of romance they haven’t experienced as much as their older counterpart. Therefor they’re more hopeful, open minded, more trusting and easier to lead.

25-30

physically they have grown fully into their bodies and sit in a spot, between a dhoocil and an eedo.That is of course if they eat healthy and work out.

Mentally they are mature, usually independent, more responsible, and knowledgeable about their surroundings. They dress better, are skilled in the art of face painting and in choosing perfumes that compliment their individual pheromones.

In the areas of romance they’ve had so many unfulfilled promises, failed relationships and broken hearts. That they have grown cold and cynical towards men.

To deal with such women you must either come to conquer her body and soul, or bow to the queen as a obedient servant.

Most men choose the second, because these women have a need to control out of fear of being taking advantage of again

Last edited:
In a perfect world I would choose 25-30, but due to all the baggages they carry from the past, I will make a sacrifice and choose 20-25 year olds.

Your age groups are all wrong.

It should be 20-24, 25-26 and 27-30.

They're very different people.
Sure but I would have to write a lot more.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
A woman with past traumas can never be fixed she will drag u down to her miserable world.

I like mentally grown women with no traumas and past soul damaging experiences.

Naag dhibaato badan soo marin haddi ey kugu soo aado wa beelo noloshaada baa easy iska noqonayso

Under 25 is too ciyaal wa naas nuug at dat age they need more experience in the locker to handle future relationship issues without screaming ''i fur i fur hadda''

25-30 bay ka shidan tahay.

Depends on the girl wouldnt generalize. Older women are more beautiful to serious bachelors but they are always so cold and would never give a younger guy a chance.

It's a dialema when they are older they are more mature and are more secure with in themselves and what they want but being older means on average more baggage and potential trauma and issues they could bring into your life. But it's all about the individual at the end of the day.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
As a young boy once said,

1-Xajaajow hadii aad hesho gabadh toban jir ah waxaa haysaa xuural cayn ee ha sii dayn

2-hadii aad hesho gabadh labaatn jir ah,waxaad haysaa qurux la daawado ee ha sii dayn

3-hadii aad hesho gabadh sodon jir, jano iyo barwaaqo ayaad gacanta ku dhiqtay

4-hadii aad hesho gabadh afartan jir, cad iyo cadeen iyo baruur baad gacanta ku heeysa,

5-hadii aad hesho gabadh konton jir, wiilal iyo gabadh waad heshay,

6-hadii aad hesho gabadh lixdan jir, maxaa ika weydiinee Xajaajow dan iyo faa'iido maa kugu jirto,

7-hadii aad hesho gabadh toddobaatan jir iyo siddeetan jirna waa cajooso gawoowdee iskaga fagoow oo ka carar,

8-sagaashan jirna waa shaydaanee ka tag, boqol jirna waa asxaabul jaxiimee iskaga carar.

A woman with past traumas can never be fixed she will drag u down to her miserable world.

I like mentally grown women with no traumas and past soul damaging experiences.

Naag dhibaato badan soo marin haddi ey kugu soo aado wa beelo noloshaada baa easy iska noqonayso

Under 25 is too ciyaal wa naas nuug at dat age they need more experience in the locker to handle future relationship issues without screaming ''i fur i fur hadda''

25-30 bay ka shidan tahay.
the office fist bump GIF

It's a dialema when they are older they are more mature and are more secure with in themselves and what they want but being older means on average more baggage and potential trauma and issues they could bring into your life. But it's all about the individual at the end of the day.
You and your rational opinions, why not try being controversial for once and pick a group sxb. 20-25 or 25- 30 :kanyehmm: