What an bad day it is today.

8E87CC12-819A-4184-BF58-150871BF1E3C.jpeg

Make this day pass quickly yaa allah just like the wind.

Pray with me

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Things will get better.
Surah 5:8 just came to mind!

"O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do"

I had an serbia red snus today it gave me an good buzz and energy for the day. That good shit. I never buy snus that’s disgusting or is too weak just a waste of money init. What do you snus man?
I tried snus once in my life waaay back when I was a small kid, man what a knock out. First I throw up and then I remember everything was spinning around me like I couldn't even walk straight, so anyways I've never tried snus ever since that episode.. But I used to smoke cigarettes which I quit now.

I tried snus once in my life waaay back when I was a small kid, man what a knock out. First I throw up and then I remember everything was spinning around me like I couldn't even walk straight, so anyways I've never tried snus ever since that episode.. But I used to smoke cigarettes which I quit now.
Those are the good days i miss them so much when you were ultra sensitive to tobac and nic and every snus was good enough for you. that calming effect the buzz gives you was amazing too. nowdays it does nothing to me.

I had an bad day today i went to the gym and checked my weight i’ve went down 4 kg since the start of Ramadan. Imagine how much time it will take to get back all of that muscle. and then i’ll have to bulk up again it just feels like it’s taking forever.

Last edited:
Those are the good days i miss them so much when you were ultra sensitive to tobac and nic and every snus was good enough for you. that calming effect the buzz gives you was amazing too. nowdays it does nothing to me.

I had an bad day today i went to the gym and checked my weight i’ve gone down 4 kg since the start of Ramadan. Imagine how much time it will take to get back all of that muscles. and then i’ll have to bulk up again it just feels like it’s taking forever.
Shit bro.. I feel ya.. Gym has been closed down for months over here due to coronavirus situation, I too have lost appetite and probably some muscle mass too.. It's gonna be tough regaining all what's lost once they open the gym :5hcpspq:

Shit bro.. I feel ya.. Gym has been closed down for months over here due to coronavirus situation, I too have lost appetite and probably some muscle mass too.. It's gonna be tough regaining all what's lost once they open the gym :5hcpspq:
Feel for you my gym is still open lmao i thought denmark didn’t decide to go on a lockdown or is it only the gyms?

Trending