What are some frowned upon things that you enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll list a few of mine

• Going to the movies alone. All my friends never fucking shut up during movies and I hate going on weekends/Fridays because then I have to also put up with kids crying and shit. If I'm really looking forward to a movie I usually watch it on a weekday morning.
  • Running to get to places. I used to do track n field most of my life so running is second nature to me but apparently I'm not allowed to run. Like my boss gets mad af when I run at work, f*ck walking...that shit takes forever ain't nobody got time for that.
  • Taylor Swift. Man I love blasting some T swift while I'm cruising around. She's one of my favourite artists. I'm not even trolling here yall, u can ask @Lily. I'm not ashamed of it either, if niggas come in my car and t swizzle comes on shuffle, best believe u gnna be vibing to it or you can walk home
  • Going out and not drinking. I can have a good time doing thjs but I can never convince my friends and coworkers that I'm having a good time. Smh

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not supporting sonaliland's separation from the rest of Somalia.

Folks wanna assassinate me for this view :mugshotman:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
-running at 5 or 6AM

-My music taste, I always listen to what sounds good in My ears

-I hate liquorice with a passion!!!

-Me and my Friend like ta mess with ppl in The gym we take something someone is using like The benchpress when they question about it I pretend to Only Speak German and my Friend "only" understands sign language it always works

- I helped the maids back home with cooking and cleaning with The litlle money they get for The work they do was crazy

-running at 5 or 6AM

Dude this is the best, why do you think this is frowned upon? I run in the mornings too around this time and a lot of those middle aged cadaan people do it too. I always see like 7-10 people running on my route every time I run around that time. It's a great way to wake up and whenever I have a big decision i need to make I just go for a morning run to get some clarity.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Dude this is the best, why do you think this is frowned upon? I run in the mornings too around this time and a lot of those middle aged cadaan people do it too. I always see like 7-10 people running on my route every time I run around that time. It's a great way to wake up and whenever I have a big decision i need to make I just go for a morning run to get some clarity.
I dont know but I get weird looks from immigrants only cadaans dont really care about me lol but its really Nice to run in The mornings and The air is sooo fresh lol

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Agree with you on Taylor, she's defoe the bae.

• Walking. I always preferred walking most distances, makes me more appreciative of my time. Collecting your thoughts in peace.
  • Playing vintage game consoles. I still have my N64 surprisingly.
  • Calling instead of texting. Especially with girls. I think texting stifles conversation, it should be free flowing and uninterrupted.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Twerking while doing the dishes or housework.
Eating Nutella with pickle
Listening to Country music and going to country music festivals.
Eating with utensils I only eat sambusa or pizza with my hands.
Turning off all the lights in the house to lit candles and when it's summer I turn on the AC and lit candles.
Hold hands with bae while walking ( only Somalis frown upon this when they discover I'm Somali)
Eating fries with mayo, mustard, ketchup and siracha.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Agree with you on Taylor
This, was once given le AUX cord and shake it off came on. Was folded into the boot.

Going to the movies alone.
Going alone is always more immersive.

• Leaving everything till last minute
  • Sleeping at weird times: 4 - 5am
  • Swearing sometimes to add emphasis
  • Keeping quiet if I have nothing to say
  • Preferring my own company at times
  • Day dreaming, I sometimes zone out mid conversation with people or during lectures and realize I have no clue what was said
  • Going onto Wikipedia to look a certain thing up and ending up spending a lot of time on the site

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This, was once given le AUX cord and shake it off came on. Was folded into the boot.

Going alone is always more immersive.

• Leaving everything till last minute
  • Sleeping at weird times: 4 - 5am
  • Swearing sometimes to add emphasis
  • Keeping quiet if I have nothing to say
  • Preferring my own company at times
  • Day dreaming, I sometimes zone out mid conversation with people or during lectures and realize I have no clue what was said
  • Going onto Wikipedia to look a certain thing up and ending up spending a lot of time on the site
I get lost in wikipedia it's like one hyperlink after another

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Yeah surf binging use to be a big part of my day, especially when I procrastinate, I'd be watching car stunts online then some worldstar then a romcom then switch to Babestation then a quick comedy sketch then possibly back to Babestation before finally checking emails for no reason then go to bed wondering why I'm such a weirdo. A few more I digged out..

• Like to annoy girls. I actually enjoy getting them worked up i cant help it. There's just something empowering about playing with their feelings.
  • Keeping a personal diary. I've kept a notebook since I was 10. I update it from time to time, I think this is highly underrated and I'd recommend ppl to start one. You see life unravel with your own eyes and how your thought process has changed. I use to rant about the silliest random shit that doesn't even make sense now lmao
  • Sleeping with a duvet no matter how hot it is. I'm picky with my bedsheets too.
  • Combing my hair all the time, I always hated it being scruffy. Im not saying my personal hygiene is impeccable but keeping hair good is therapeutic.

Hubble

VIP
Window shopping. I never buy things on window shopping days, I just enjoy looking around the shops and get a cup of tea at a nice cafe on my way back home.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
One Tree Hill. Waxyaabaha qaar la qarsado ayaa jira:cool:

Damn you Peyton Sawyer, after a decade I still:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.