What are y’all’s thoughts on r/progressive_islam

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Please give your honest opinions on r/progressive_islam

Be honest about your thoughts about r/progressive_islam but please stay civil. Firstly, a lot of them don't like the muslims here (r/islam) because they consider this sub conservative and are disgusted by a lot of the people here.

Not all of them, but a lot of them, sometimes most of them have questionable beliefs. Here are some:
- homosexuality and LGBT are allowed
- hijab isn't compulsory
- having a gf/bf is ok, and that nikah isn't necessary
- sometimes they give hippie vibes when talking about sex before marriage being ok, including homosex
- anal sex is halal??????
- there is no stoning in islam
- some of them don't believe in Imam Mahdi, and the Dajjal, and the second coming
- alcohol is allowed
- tattoos are allowed
- "people can do what they want" mentality
- "my body my choice"
- "love is love 💘😍🤤🥵"

And other beliefs I couldn't remember.
Many of them are Quranists.
Yes I stole this from reddit
Anal sex isnt really haram tho, I thought it was haram too but I remember mabumecca on tiktok saying that it ain't haram. I know ur gonna say dont listen to tiktok sheikhs or something but he isnt really the type of guy to lie and he usually brings proof to his claims

Anal sex isnt really haram tho, I thought it was haram too but I remember mabumecca on tiktok saying that it ain't haram. I know ur gonna say dont listen to tiktok sheikhs or something but he isnt really the type of guy to lie and he usually brings proof to his claims
This is an act reserved for animals and the depraved. Allah will not even look at the one who does this on the day of judgement. Please do not take your knowledge from random people, only scholars.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please give your honest opinions on r/progressive_islam

Be honest about your thoughts about r/progressive_islam but please stay civil. Firstly, a lot of them don't like the muslims here (r/islam) because they consider this sub conservative and are disgusted by a lot of the people here.

Not all of them, but a lot of them, sometimes most of them have questionable beliefs. Here are some:
- homosexuality and LGBT are allowed
- hijab isn't compulsory
- having a gf/bf is ok, and that nikah isn't necessary
- sometimes they give hippie vibes when talking about sex before marriage being ok, including homosex
- anal sex is halal??????
- there is no stoning in islam
- some of them don't believe in Imam Mahdi, and the Dajjal, and the second coming
- alcohol is allowed
- tattoos are allowed
- "people can do what they want" mentality
- "my body my choice"
- "love is love 💘😍🤤🥵"

And other beliefs I couldn't remember.
Many of them are Quranists.
Yes I stole this from reddit

I lost u on anal sex is halal huuno. uffff :wtf:

I think we can be progressive at the same time tolerant to others. We have guidelines to follow as Muslims. Periodt

Trending

Latest posts