What are you thankful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I woke up and prayed, Thanked Allah swt for bringing me back to life.

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the weather is kind of chilly which I love. It is indeed a beautiful day. Tomorrow is Friday, and the weekend comes around.

I am thankful for my health, family, bae, friends and this beautiful weather!

What are you thankful for?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Thankful that I get so much bullshit thrown my way and it only makes me stronger. May we all have the strength to tackle life head on

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I'm thankful for my many things, but most importantly I'm thankful for the deen of Islam without it, I would be nothing :dzmxmmb:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What kind of bullshit?

My nephew was crying all morning because of a court case and he is begging me to write a fake statement, my other sister is asking me to look after her kids this weekend because there's no one else but her kids drive me nuts, i have a raging tooth ache that might mean it has to be taken out, but I've got a huge commitment at work so I won't be able to be seen by a GP for two weeks, car broke down last weekend so I'm cutting into my food budget to fix it since I live paycheck to paycheck, I've ran out of data allowance again and my wifi network been failing on me, i want to visit someone whose in prison but i cant find a way to get them to contact me and its been 3 years, they're all first world problems so I don't want to sound conceited. I usually call the Bae to rant but she's been on offline mode with me too. :francis:

Having lost that Ramadan peace of mind and the bae having me worked up last night, I just lit one up

13557197_1317085124986935_1765087243_n.jpg

Last edited:
My deen,
my parents
my siblings
my health

Alhamdulilah

And if you should count the favors of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

[Sūrah al-Nahl: 18]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending