What are you watching now?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am watching 2 shows

A 10 episodes documentary about Norway and King Harald and his family

A Korean Show called The Penthouse, War in Life, a very GOOD show with so many twists and turns, not your average TV/Korean show. It will make your heart beat, and maybe even VERY angry. Some characters are plain RATS on there

1610302759598.png

I am watching 2 shows

A Korean Show called The Penthouse, War in Life, a very GOOD show with so many twists and turns, not your average TV/Korean show. It will make your heart beat, and maybe even VERY angry. Some characters are plain RATS on there

View attachment 164998

What happened to your sultan Qabos pfp.
:reallymaury:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What happened to your sultan Qabos pfp.
:reallymaury:
He had his good run, He been dead for a year now. Died today, 1 year ago. AUN.

Scar on the other hand, resonates with many people, I am a big fan of the ORIGINAL Lion King. The infamous quote "Long Live the King" had aged well :kendrickcry:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Years behind everyone but just started watching
westworld.

I can’t get into K drama I dislike how everyone looks the same, and looks artificial.

Started bridgerton tonight, seeing free j.areers in early 18th century England is pissing me off, might not finish one episode

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am watching 2 shows

View attachment 164998

I actually enjoy this in Netflix. I was able to watch it without losing interest.

That is after watching the third episode, and then i quit

The show is good, but its my brain that criticizes every little thing :(