What are your New Years goals for 2021

Alluring

Sayonara
Every year this time, everyone comes up with a list of goals they'd like to accomplish next year. What are yours? And how do you plan on actually doing them rather than being the person who says and never does.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I have little to no plans. But Insha'allah I'll try to be more organized and to look at life in a positive view. I'll also study islam more and get work done.

I hope I don't miss my damn graduation this year or else I'll throw hands :stressed:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
2020 in short was adrenal fatigue and stacking up on L's. Learnt alot this year about myself and stuff in general

My mission in 2021 is to overcome the difficulties and turn the L's to W's.

Stop fapping even though I know I’ll be fapping

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Every year this time, everyone comes up with a list of goals they'd like to accomplish next year. What are yours? And how do you plan on actually doing them rather than being the person who says and never does.

To starve myself to size 2

•Learn how to make my own jewelry.
•To move out. Had to move back 2 years ago because my place got infested with bedbugs. Me and my boyfriend had to throw all of our stuff away.
•Also getting another job. I had a shadow day yesterday for a kennel attendant position yesterday. And an upcoming interview with another dog daycare.
• To become more spiritual
•To learn some Somali to be at least intermediate.
• To draw the first chapters of my manga

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
pay off my car loan
travel (when its safe)
be apart of a movie/music video
study more towards my degree
eat on a healthier diet
work out more
bujo (journal) more often
find new music to listen to