What are your views on plastic surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
What are your views on plastic surgery? Would you be with a lady who had herself done for recreational means; would you think lowly of that person?

I can't stomach the idea of being with a woman who's had plastic surgery done, especially for recreational purposes. I would think lowly of that action but not the person.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its uneccessarry If you got small boobs and an ugly face rock that shit with pride

The only time I agree with plastic surgery is If you have been damaged or born with birth defects

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
zq2kdesqk4qewvap0fge.jpg

I never really minded it, if someone wanted to do it then it's their choice not really my place to judge. I never thought lowly of a person who decided to do what they want with their body. That's just my opinion.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I never really minded it, if someone wanted to do it then it's their choice not really my place to judge. I never thought lowly of a person who decided to do what they want with their body. That's just my opinion.
^
But I sometimes do wonder what the f*ck is going on in their minds to actually do this kind of shit.
o-RED-SKULL-facebook.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think it's wrong, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. With that being said I will support & defend with my life, wealth everything to defend woman's right to have breast enlargement.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't approve of it, everyone is beautiful in their own way.

:comeon::pacspit: get a focking surgery if you are ugly. No one wants to see that ugliness

Status
Not open for further replies.